March 14, 201214 yr He's like 22 now! Or something, I don't know. Either way, he can drink so he possibly will. Happy Birthday!
March 14, 201214 yr He can drink or he can law people. That's right, I improperly created a verb out of lawyer. Go for it bro. Happy birthday.
March 14, 201214 yr I finally got 1 of these!! I've made the big time now. Thanks, Mike. Tomorrow night is for drinking. Pliny the Elder, here I come. :wee
March 14, 201214 yr I finally got 1 of these!! I've made the big time now. Thanks, Mike. Tomorrow night is for drinking. Pliny the Elder, here I come. :wee Yours came from Mike though. Mine came from Rab. WHILE HE WAS STILL RELEVANT. WHERE HAVE YOU GONE RAB?!? Err... Raul.
March 15, 201214 yr Thanks, everyone! The ol' quarter-century :lol You know you're getting old when the candles cost more than the cake... :happybday
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.