Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Warning Points

Featured Replies

so I see I have 3 warning points

clicked around a bunch of threads to see if that shows up under anyone else's name, and there's nothing.

 

so I'm in the lead?

So there I was in the bathroom on the toilet and I looked down and I had something I don't see on everyone else.

 

Am I the only one?

Warts?

 

No, that's normal.

Where can you see them? Also, where can you see them on the mobile theme, on which I'm currently stuck? ;)

 

 

Under your picture on any post. Not on mobile theme as of yet. I'll switch you back in a sec.

 

I'm guessing this doesn't show up on mobile view. I want to know if I have any.

 

 

Not on mobile view yet, you don't have any.

  • Author

so Admin's in the lead?

I spent years getting warned on AIM and have nothing to show for it. :(

What the f***ing sh*t bitch does a motherf***ing piece of sh*t c**t have to do to get a warning point around here?

 

GO f*** YOURSELF POPTART. SPLOOGE YOUR OWN FILLING ON YOUR HAIRY ASS.

**** likes. It's all about warning points now!

I reset myself to 0 a few minutes ago so it's a wide open race now. The moderators warned me so much, I was feeling like an outlaw.

 

:bandit

 

You may spin this six ways to Sunday -- the truth will out.

I want one of my warning points stricken from the record. I'm going to call Ticket Clinic.

 

 

1-800-DR-BEINF

 

Non attorney spokesperson

OKAY....someone "spill the beans". What's this all about??????

 

 

(NOTICE: No bad language and said nicely so I assume no warning points awarded. Hey........are they "awarded"?)

 

:huh

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.