Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4/8 post game

Featured Replies

  • Author

So far, we've played:

- Defending World Series champs

- A team just a season off from winning the NL Central which just happens to have an MVP plus a couple other MVP candidates [past and present], plus gold glovers, plus silver sluggers ...

 

Next, we're playing the 5-time defending NL East champs. I don't want anyone jumping off even higher bridges if we lose that series.

 

Now, if we get back home and lose to the Astros and Cubs, THEN worry.

Wow, what a terrible ending...

 

 

Being on MB during the holiday is an interesting take on Orthodox Judaism............... :lol

I'm in Israel. Different time zone buddy. ;)

 

Bahahahaha touche. Must be nice to be able to go out to eat during Passover! One can only eat so much tuna and egg salad...

Watched the game at home on my laptop.

 

But yeah, it's really nice that basically every restaurant here is open for Passover. They don't get much business during the year so they really gotta be open during Passover when all the "rich Americans" come to town.

 

As far as tuna and egg salad go-I have those once in a while but I prefer matbucha & hummus. :)

As I said I need the game thread, I'm going to really dislike 90% of you as the season goes on. Don't act like we lost to some scrub team. Stop finding a reason to cry about this team in the first week of the season. Chill. The. f***. Out.

 

 

Shut your god damn face you... you...

 

 

UGH.

Offense clicked, we battled back, Zambrano looked great after the first. All good to see. Bell isn't perfect because nobody is perfect and I'm pretty confident he'll do great for us overall.

 

 

Oh look Mr. Positive Admin with all of his UNREALISTIC VIEWPOINTS.

 

God go preach somewhere else Preacher Boy.

 

UGH.

I know not many of you care for the Rays or their fans (inb4 what fans) but seriously those of you acting like the sky is falling could learn a lesson from them. It's four games of a 162 game season. Chill and take it one game at a time. Go Marlins! :) (NOTE: Only read the first page.)

Phillies in trouble now, 4-4 bottom of 9th winning run at 2nd.

 

 

Philly is in trouble this year, too. No hitting. People here are already calling this team a joke.

 

If you think some of us Marlins fans are negative when a couple things go wrong, you havent seen anything. Maybe the Philly living has rubbed off on me, because they have already called this season a loss.

 

I think we can take 2 of 3 from the Phils. Our starters just have to pitch smart. Their lineup is ANEMIC after the top 4.

  • Author

I know not many of you don't care for the Rays or their fans (inb4 what fans) but seriously those of you acting like the sky is falling could learn a lesson from them. It's four games of a 162 game season. Chill and take it one game at a time. Go Marlins! :) (NOTE: Only read the first page.)

 

Yep - I did mention the Rays 0-6 start last season in this thread, I believe. Anything can happen!

  • Author

I think we can take 2 of 3 from the Phils. Our starters just have to pitch smart. Their lineup is ANEMIC after the top 4.

 

If Anibal pitches well tomorrow and JJ gets in form against Halladay [who he is 3-1 against, we all know that 1], I don't see why we can't sweep them with Buehrle going against [supposedly] Blanton on Thursday.

I think we can take 2 of 3 from the Phils. Our starters just have to pitch smart. Their lineup is ANEMIC after the top 4.

 

If Anibal pitches well tomorrow and JJ gets in form against Halladay [who he is 3-1 against, we all know that 1], I don't see why we can't sweep them with Buehrle going against [supposedly] Blanton on Thursday.

 

By that reasoning we should be able to go 159-3?

f***ing Heath Bell. Hope he dies. Can't believe he wasn't perfect in save opportunities this year.

 

Same old Marlins.

 

Can't wait to watch the Mets and the Orioles in the World Series this year!

  • Author

I think we can take 2 of 3 from the Phils. Our starters just have to pitch smart. Their lineup is ANEMIC after the top 4.

 

If Anibal pitches well tomorrow and JJ gets in form against Halladay [who he is 3-1 against, we all know that 1], I don't see why we can't sweep them with Buehrle going against [supposedly] Blanton on Thursday.

 

By that reasoning we should be able to go 159-3?

Yes, because it'll be Sanchez/Hamels, Johnson/Halladay and Buehrle/Blanton the rest of the season. -_-

I realized it's a couple big if's for the first two games, but not impossible. Let's see what happens.

I know not many of you care for the Rays or their fans (inb4 what fans) but seriously those of you acting like the sky is falling could learn a lesson from them. It's four games of a 162 game season. Chill and take it one game at a time. Go Marlins! :) (NOTE: Only read the first page.)

 

 

I actually like the Rays

I know not many of you care for the Rays or their fans (inb4 what fans) but seriously those of you acting like the sky is falling could learn a lesson from them. It's four games of a 162 game season. Chill and take it one game at a time. Go Marlins! :) (NOTE: Only read the first page.)

 

 

I actually like the Rays

 

I did say "not many of you", not "none of you".

New uniforms, new ballpark, new name, new faces, but same old Marlins managing to blow the win at the bottom of the 9th.

 

We'll be lucky if this team breaks .500 this year. There goes the attendance at the new ballpark.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.