Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4/8 post game

Featured Replies

Bell came into the game with a career 0.92 ERA in 19.2 IP against the Reds & had never given up a run at Great American Ballpark...

  • Author

Well it seems like just another Sunday blown save. Doesn't matter who is closing.

 

Every year feels the same.

 

Wow am I pissed. These are the games that need to go the other way and i was hoping to see anchange but i guess not.

 

 

Yea same here especially with what we saw from spring, I figured it would be an easy 7th 8th and ESPECIALLY 9th, but nope same old Marlins just finding new ways to lose, 81 win team ftw.

 

Also I don't care if it's just 4 games it's 4 games we should have been playing better in, if youre not frustrated youre not a fan.

Says the guy who disappeared at the end of last season.

 

We're frustrated, yes, but we're also realistic, it's 4 games in. 1-3? Big deal. Red Sox and Rays started 0-6 last year and one of em got into the playoffs at the expense of the other's choking. We'll be fine.

It shouldn't have come down to hanley's defense at the end - Bell couldn't pitch for sh*t today

 

 

My initial instinct was...

 

God dammit Hanley you didn't even attempt to get that ball to 2nd base.

 

But then I reconsidered and it was...

 

God dammit Bell that was a train wreck of an inning.

Jeez Bell couldn't get a strikeout to save his life today. If he's not piling up Ks.....were screwed.

Wow, what a terrible ending...

 

 

Being on MB during the holiday is an interesting take on Orthodox Judaism............... :lol

I'm in Israel. Different time zone buddy. ;)

For the guy that feels like today is now wasted.....There are many similar days in your near future if you keep watching baseball.

Hanley Ramirez looked like he hurt himself on the last play he was grimacing and didn't even make an attempt to throw the ball, as much as I hate him at times I hope thats not anything too serious.

if the Yankees lose today and go 0-3 the only people that are gonna know about the Marlins loss are Marlin fans cause the media is gonna be all over the Yankees and not give a sh*t about us

For the guy that feels like today is now wasted.....There are many similar days in your near future if you keep watching baseball.

 

 

I'm sure, the Marlins are masters of dick-tease games

Wow, what a terrible ending...

 

 

Being on MB during the holiday is an interesting take on Orthodox Judaism............... :lol

I'm in Israel. Different time zone buddy. ;)

 

Bahahahaha touche. Must be nice to be able to go out to eat during Passover! One can only eat so much tuna and egg salad...

As I said I need the game thread, I'm going to really dislike 90% of you as the season goes on. Don't act like we lost to some scrub team. Stop finding a reason to cry about this team in the first week of the season. Chill. The. f***. Out.

The offense seems to be going. That's all I was worried about. Z pitched a good game after the first. Bruce was just on a tear this series.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.