April 27, 201214 yr No Reyes today. Boner Murphy H2R Morrison Infante Giancarlo Gaby Buck Big Z pay a man 106 million, and thats what we get in return, nice going reyes... :ok
April 27, 201214 yr No Reyes today. Boner Murphy H2R Morrison Infante Giancarlo Gaby Buck Big Z pay a man 106 million, and thats what we get in return, nice going reyes... :ok Sod off.
April 27, 201214 yr Can someone not named Admin, Mike, I Love Me Some Fish, or MarlinKidd101 make a game thread? 3 hours until gametime! :glare
April 27, 201214 yr Can someone not named Admin, Mike, I Love Me Some Fish, or MarlinKidd101 make a game thread? 3 hours until gametime! :glare Sorry, When I'm off again on a gameday, I'll make one.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.