Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4/26 Post Game

Featured Replies

Yeah we kinda suck right now. Except for the starting pitching. That's doing pretty good....

Bell is a worthless piece of junk. I hate his guts so much right about now. He has cost us 3 games so far, and we almost lost a 4rth because of this useless sack of excrement.

Meh, it's only April.

HAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

 

WE SUCK.

Meh, it's only April.

 

 

Don't kid yourself. Every game counts. These 3 wasted games could make the difference between a wild card and nothing at the end of the season.

EVERYONE was flabbergasted when I stated how our bottom half of the lineup was crap. Its crap. CRAP.

 

We cant score runs. And we wont get better especially when one of the 3-4 guys that were expected to do well has become a joke. Stanton is a flop. A big for nothing flop.

 

Hey.

 

ITS STLL EARLY!!!!

Meh, it's only April.

 

 

Don't kid yourself. Every game counts. These 3 wasted games could make the difference between a wild card and nothing at the end of the season.

 

Seems more like it'll help us get a top 10 draft pick, at this point.

On the "benefit of the doubt" side, Bell hadn't worked in a week and it was raining.

Pessimistic, yet realistic side, he's been sh*t in every appearance except against Chicago.

This team is garbage. Early my ass, we cant hit, def. cant play defense, and have a washed up, fat ass closer who cant throw a strike. This is pathetic.

  • Author

I'm more upset at the lack of offense than Bell blowing this game. We've scored like what, 4 runs this whole series? That's just awful.

It's still early, it's still early, it's still early ...

 

But I'm ready to f***ing throw a rock through my TV screen.

 

 

I threw my burrito out my car in disgust. Sorry to the poor man on the Harley. Enjoy the free meal and sorry about your wreck. I've seen this movie before so I kept going.

 

Signed,

Ron Burgandy?

  • Author

EVERYONE was flabbergasted when I stated how our bottom half of the lineup was crap. Its crap. CRAP.

 

We cant score runs. And we wont get better especially when one of the 3-4 guys that were expected to do well has become a joke. Stanton is a flop. A big for nothing flop.

 

Hey.

 

ITS STLL EARLY!!!!

 

 

I don't think i've ever seen you around when we're winning.

I realized I'm not crying only because the first walk said it all.

 

I know he hasn't been used but that's not an excuse. He should not close the next game and get his head straight.

 

The mets don't score for 7 innings but in the 9th it comes easy.

 

I think we blow like 3 saves a year against the mets.

 

Oh yea and I forgot about the all star Kirk neuwenhuis.

On the "benefit of the doubt" side, Bell hadn't worked in a week and it was raining.

Pessimistic, yet realistic side, he's been sh*t in every appearance except against Chicago.

 

 

There isn't really a benefit of the doubt, lets be realistic.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.