Scott Cousins

marlins2219

How come he hasn't been called up? Is he injured or did they lose confidence in him?

Bring him up this series. If he gets At bats I would be surprised if San Fran didn't throw at him.

In seriousness though, what's his numbers this year. How's he doing in AAA.

Cousins isn't dong too bad and he's definitely a better option than that f***ing schmuck and his handlebar.

Whoa whoa whoa, hey now ...

Mattison was in the AFL this past off-season, he's got slight upside!

Or maybe not.

As Brad Pitt portraying Billy Beane said, "26 in AA? No thanks." [i know he's in AAA, but still]

But yeah, Cousins ain't doing horrible in AAA. Would definitely be an option, at any rate.

.279 BA, 5 HR, 23 RBI

OPS of .810

Those are better numbers than what Coghlan, Peterson, and Mattison have produced

Those numbers are wrong. http://www.milb.com/...n=true&sid=t588

Those stats aren't updated, methinks.

EDIT - yup. Cousins is 3-4 tonight with a double, a homer, 2 RBI. Those stats are indeed correct. [From marlins2219]

Then that's even better for us.

why does everyone think just because someone does good in AAA that they will produce the same numbers in the majors

True..the numbers do not directly translate.

If I was a betting man though, I would bet that the guy that has better stats in AAA is going to have better stats in MLB, as opposed to the guy that sucked in AAA.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.