Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GO FISH!

Featured Replies

  • Author

hey guys.

do you know who's going to win the next game at Marlins Park?

 

I think it might be the Marlins.

 

if anything: the blue on orange machup looks awesome

GOOO MARLINS!!!!! WE'RE GONNA WIN TONIGHT! WOOOOOHOOOOO!

 

...Just kidding....Where is that asshole from last year? Did they get banned, or just run out of crack?

GOOO MARLINS!!!!! WE'RE GONNA WIN TONIGHT! WOOOOOHOOOOO!

 

...Just kidding....Where is that asshole from last year? Did they get banned, or just run out of crack?

 

You mean "Jalena" ... :lol

Cheer for Victory!

 

Victory, now sold in proper noun form.

GOOO MARLINS!!!!! WE'RE GONNA WIN TONIGHT! WOOOOOHOOOOO!

 

...Just kidding....Where is that asshole from last year? Did they get banned, or just run out of crack?

 

You mean "Jalena" ... :lol

Cheer for Victory!

 

Victory, now sold in proper noun form.

 

You know that there is a member on the board now that didn't post during the "jalena" period that uses the same phrase. Coincidence?

haha

 

Cheer for victory!

GOOO MARLINS!!!!! WE'RE GONNA WIN TONIGHT! WOOOOOHOOOOO!

 

...Just kidding....Where is that asshole from last year? Did they get banned, or just run out of crack?

 

You mean "Jalena" ... :lol

Cheer for Victory!

 

Victory, now sold in proper noun form.

 

You know that there is a member on the board now that didn't post during the "jalena" period that uses the same phrase. Coincidence?

That's it..."Cheer for victory. YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!"

That thread caused me to have suicidal thoughts...

GOOO MARLINS!!!!! WE'RE GONNA WIN TONIGHT! WOOOOOHOOOOO!

 

...Just kidding....Where is that asshole from last year? Did they get banned, or just run out of crack?

 

You mean "Jalena" ... :lol

Cheer for Victory!

 

Victory, now sold in proper noun form.

 

You know that there is a member on the board now that didn't post during the "jalena" period that uses the same phrase. Coincidence?

Who might that be? :lol

haha I was trying to remember what that catchphrase was

 

CHEER FOR VICTORY!

 

 

I kinda think of "Cheer For Victory" as the puppy's name

GOOO MARLINS!!!!! WE'RE GONNA WIN TONIGHT! WOOOOOHOOOOO!

 

...Just kidding....Where is that asshole from last year? Did they get banned, or just run out of crack?

 

You mean "Jalena" ... :lol

Cheer for Victory!

 

Victory, now sold in proper noun form.

 

You know that there is a member on the board now that didn't post during the "jalena" period that uses the same phrase. Coincidence?

Who might that be? :lol

 

I'm thinking it was Miami_Marlins_Fan. I'm not completly sure but the eccentric stories they both gave makes you wonder. I know it is one of these members that had been on a hiatus for years and definately didn't post during the Jalena period.

 

I'm surprised no one else noticed.

GOOO MARLINS!!!!! WE'RE GONNA WIN TONIGHT! WOOOOOHOOOOO!

 

...Just kidding....Where is that asshole from last year? Did they get banned, or just run out of crack?

 

You mean "Jalena" ... :lol

Cheer for Victory!

 

Victory, now sold in proper noun form.

 

You know that there is a member on the board now that didn't post during the "jalena" period that uses the same phrase. Coincidence?

Who might that be? :lol

 

I'm thinking it was Miami_Marlins_Fan. I'm not completly sure but the eccentric stories they both gave makes you wonder. I know it is one of these members that had been on a hiatus for years and definately didn't post during the Jalena period.

 

I'm surprised no one else noticed.

I think Miami_Marlins_Fan registered this year, so ...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.