Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

July 8 - Marlins at Cardinals - 2:15

Featured Replies

Alright, Hanley!

 

Him coming out did help! LOL

 

That wasn't Hanley's spot :lol

But sure!

 

I know! But people will still attribute the homerun to Hanley leaving! Alright!

 

Leadership.

Is Dunn praying???

 

He always does.

 

 

Dear bullpen--Don't mess this up.

 

They will now. They don't like getting letters during the game. :|

I hope Cichek doesn't get sent down after Leo Nunez returns

 

Why on earth would Cishek go down? It would more than likely be Webb or LeBlanc.

Or both, when Mujica returns, unless the one who stays up shows signs of brilliance, then Mujica to AAA.

I hope Cichek doesn't get sent down after Leo Nunez returns

 

Why on earth would Cishek go down? It would more than likely be Webb or LeBlanc.

Or both, when Mujica returns, unless the one who stays up shows signs of brilliance, then Mujica to AAA.

Why would LeBlanc go down, there is no reason to send him down, he's been excellent.

 

Send down Webb.

No wonder Jose Reyes hasn't been performing well. He's not even playing for us. He's playing for the Marleens.

I hope Cichek doesn't get sent down after Leo Nunez returns

 

Why on earth would Cishek go down? It would more than likely be Webb or LeBlanc.

Or both, when Mujica returns, unless the one who stays up shows signs of brilliance, then Mujica to AAA.

 

Gaudin

I hope Cichek doesn't get sent down after Leo Nunez returns

 

Why on earth would Cishek go down? It would more than likely be Webb or LeBlanc.

Or both, when Mujica returns, unless the one who stays up shows signs of brilliance, then Mujica to AAA.

 

They would probably let go of Gaudin if anything. No need for Leblanc AND Gaudin.

I hope Cichek doesn't get sent down after Leo Nunez returns

 

Why on earth would Cishek go down? It would more than likely be Webb or LeBlanc.

Or both, when Mujica returns, unless the one who stays up shows signs of brilliance, then Mujica to AAA.

 

Gaudin

 

amen, but I bet they won't.

 

 

I still say it should've been LeBlanc instead of Gaudin in the first place.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.