Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

July 8 - Marlins at Cardinals - 2:15

Featured Replies

So happy we traded for Carlos Lee. He makes such a difference.

 

I wasn't for the trade, either.

But, hopefully some good will happen.

 

Maybe some sac flies or a clutch grounder to short in the 3rd inning to score a runner.

This team is pretty easy to dislike. Even when they win. Maybe it's because they were expected to do more, idk. I miss 2006.

This team is pretty easy to dislike. Even when they win. Maybe it's because they were expected to do more, idk. I miss 2006.

 

I, too, miss 2006.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.