US Ambassador murdered in Lybia

TheU

Trying to rationalize the actions of backward thinking fanatics = :bangdesk

They're animals, blind hatred, just want to break things and destroy lives. It's really upsetting stuff.

And I was hearing on the radio that the ambassador died of smoke inhalation inside the embassy when they threw a firebomb at the building but they still aren't exactly sure if it was that or he was shot? Anyone know? I thought he was in his car and they fired a rocket at it. Hollywood is f***ing up my brain, its jumping to conclusions and sh*t.

So basically the guy behind the movie was some crazy coptic christian criminal (bonus for alliteration) and not a jewish real-estate guy with jewish backing. Basically it's crazies being crazy, giving other crazies an excuse to be crazy.

If you wanna read more about it

http://filmdrunk.uproxx.com/2012/09/anti-islamic-filmmaker-sam-bacile-identified-as-nakoula-nakoula#more-74608

Or if you prefer to not visit a funny movie blog you can check out the news article here

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/world/us-identifies-anti-muslim-filmmaker/story-fnd134gw-1226473817626

This guy belong to the church in which I 'belong' (but not really).

He is as full of sh*t as the rest of them. There were no Jew bankers, just a bunch of tetas, gedos, taunts, and enk'es and a wackjob church that believes in some freakishly stupid things (as with many other churches).

They are some of the least socially educated people I know.

Actually, the financier has been revealed to be an Egyptian national with dubious immigration status and the director (the one that claimed to be the Israeli) is an Egyptian national with a long criminal history. The actors were hired off of Craigslist and the only affiliation that this Florida pastor has is in screening the trailer a couple of days ago.

Surely King Tut died without an heir to the throne.

So Rameses, I assume.

But really, it's my understanding that my father's side of the family is relatively young in Egypt and if I draw the line backwards a few generations it is actually Greek. Other half is N'orn Irish, if you were wondering. My people like bombs.

"Dear Muslims, Christians, Hindus, and Jews,

You’re living in the age of the Internet. Your religion will be mocked, and the mockery will find its way to you. Get over it.

If you don’t, what’s happening this week will happen again and again. A couple of idiots with a video camera and an Internet connection will trigger riots across the globe. They’ll bait you into killing one another.

Stop it. Stop following their script.

The hatred and bloodshed will go on until you stop taking the bait. Mockery of your prophet on a computer with an Internet address somewhere in the world can no longer be your master. Nor can the puppet clerics who tell you to respond with violence. Lay down your stones and your anger. Go home and pray. God is too great to be troubled by the insults of fools. Follow Him."

http://www.slate.com...ce_.single.html

I worry about us with so many stupid people around...

Also, Buzzfeed's posted some photos of peaceful demonstrations after the attack, which we rarely get to see.

http://www.buzzfeed....ogizing-to-amer

Its funny how those pictures don't make it into the news or are not spoken about, yet the ignorant actions of others are. I hate how the media makes EVERY Muslim out to be a terrorist, when SO SO MANY denounce terrorism and want peace for their region and the world.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.