February 23, 201313 yr Author It was a democratic process. We will never have one that everyone likes.
February 24, 201313 yr I feel like we never have one that most people like but do have one that most people are okay with. If that's not democratic, I don't know what is.
February 24, 201313 yr I feel like we never have one that most people like but do have one that most people are okay with. If that's not democratic, I don't know what is.
April 6, 201313 yr Sweet, the slogan is up (might be a little late, but this is my first time seeing it from the comp, phone doesn't have the banner).
June 27, 201313 yr Out of curiosity, how do I claim my prize, or is it automatic (and I've already missed it)?
June 27, 201313 yr Author It was automatic and you missed it but I'm a nice guy (at least people say I am) so I'll put the prize on again for you.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.