Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Slogan Discussion Thread

Featured Replies

For some reason, I kinda like "Tomorrow's promise today."

 

Sounds like a bad screamo band.

Seeing quite a shift in voting style this round. We may have a runaway winner in the end.

 

Yup lol

Ugh. Fishing for talent is so demeaning sounding. Totally screams "we suck so badly we're looking for ways to make it better."

It's true. el-oh-el

Ugh. Fishing for talent is so demeaning sounding. Totally screams "we suck so badly we're looking for ways to make it better."

 

I agree. It sounds like we're throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks.

  • Author

Ugh. Fishing for talent is so demeaning sounding. Totally screams "we suck so badly we're looking for ways to make it better."

 

I agree. It sounds like we're throwing s*** at the wall to see what sticks.

 

Interesting slogan idea.

I thought that was ha ha ha, now I am even more confused.

 

Admin,

Spanish laughter is Loud, Obnoxious, and at the wrong points in the conversation.

 

Atleast that's what I've learned from Novelas and my barber.

 

( it's a joke)

el-oh-el = lol

Aww ****, I missed the joke! :(

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.