Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Slogan Discussion Thread

Featured Replies

Is there an option for no slogan? I personally believe we should do it as a protest/nod to our disgust even if it was a decent move.

 

I really don't know which way to lean in ideas. I believe we can be a decent team, but I also believe we are rebuilding.

New Fish on the Block is where it's f***in at.

Too positive. That would have been good for last season. Anderson Perez is where it's at.

 

If there was ever a time for a joke of a slogan, it's now.

 

However, with that being said, I still think that people should try to make a serious slogan so that the site is taken seriously. Serious but not irrational. You know... the future ain't now lol.

If we're not going with funny slogans that make fun of the fact that Loria just traded half the team in less than six months, then I say no slogan is the best way to go.

 

There is no nice slogan that appropriately explains how fans view this upcoming season.

If we're not going with funny slogans that make fun of the fact that Loria just traded half the team in less than six months, then I say no slogan is the best way to go.

 

There is no nice slogan that appropriately explains how fans view this upcoming season.

 

 

Fully agree.

MarlinKidd101 endorses Anderson Perez.

I really think we should give the serious slogans a break. Something tongue in cheek is far more accurate this season

If we are going with the serious slogans, I think "Rebuilding Respect" is a nice frontrunner so far.

 

But I'll have a softspot for mine - ''Over the Fishcal Cliff''

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.