Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Slogan Discussion Thread

Featured Replies

Michael thinks this will end up in a loop so let's stop now.

 

Thats kind of where I wanted it to go, see how many pages before someone snapped.

Michael thinks this will end up in a loop so let's stop now.

 

Thats kind of where I wanted it to go, see how many pages before someone snapped.

 

 

I would've just deleted your accounts soon.

 

See, Chris Piazza? I know what would have happened.

Look into my avatar and tell me I don't know a bad slogan when I see one...

 

I want those shades.

 

They're diamond crusted with God's jizz, mane.

Well, could be a tie for 3rd and 4th. Can't wait to see how these last rounds turn out.

New School of Fish squeaked by and is now in the final 3.

 

Vote for the Gary Johnson of slogans! #NewSchoolofFish2012

New School of Fish squeaked by and is now in the final 3.

 

Vote for the Gary Johnson of slogans! #NewSchoolofFish2012

 

Way to guarantee removal.

R2R

  • 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.