Will Opening Day Be a Sellout?

Attendance this season will probably be atrocious, there's no denying that. But, all jokes aside, do we realistically think Opening Day at least will have a decent crowd? I have a bad feeling the park will still be half empty on Opening Day, something I can't remember ever seeing in MLB.

What do you guys think?

There is no question that opening day will be sold out. The Marlins have shown in the football stadium that they can consistently draw crowds in the high 30s and low 40s even for rosters that weren't very promising. The ballpark is still new so people will come. Game 2 is another story.

If I attend a game that would be the one. I plan to watch them at home. Sorry but I'm in the group who does not want to give Loria my money.

Be careful watching at home. Loria has the power to suck ur money from you even through the TV screen.

i'll be watching from MLB TV! And make go to see them when they play the muts up here.