Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6/1 Metropolitans vs Blowfish - 4:10 pm

Featured Replies

OH FERNIE!

 

I still think they should take him out. Why stretch him like this?Stretch what? 87 pitches. He's fine.

 

 

He's 20

He's fine. Push him to 100, 105 tops.

OH FERNIE!

 

I still think they should take him out. Why stretch him like this?Stretch what? 87 pitches. He's fine.

 

He's 20

He's fine. Push him to 100, 105 tops.

 

 

 

 

Disagree. No point. We're 50 games under .500 or whatever it is

He's not had any stressful innings, he's going nice n easy out there. I bet he can get through 8 without 100 pitches.

 

 

I want to see him out and i'm sure he does too, but what's the point

He's not had any stressful innings, he's going nice n easy out there. I bet he can get through 8 without 100 pitches.

 

I want to see him out and i'm sure he does too, but what's the pointThe point is he's fine and can go one more :)

I understand you want to be cautious, but he's not stressing out there, plus the 7-8-9 hitters are coming up for the Mets, so why not?

He's not had any stressful innings, he's going nice n easy out there. I bet he can get through 8 without 100 pitches.

 

I want to see him out and i'm sure he does too, but what's the pointThe point is he's fine and can go one more :)

I understand you want to be cautious, but he's not stressing out there, plus the 7-8-9 hitters are coming up for the Mets, so why not?

 

 

 

 

Well he's going out so it's a moot point regardless :p

 

If he has a quick 10 pitch inning would you send him out for the 9th (I would say yes for that)?

He's not had any stressful innings, he's going nice n easy out there. I bet he can get through 8 without 100 pitches.

 

I want to see him out and i'm sure he does too, but what's the pointThe point is he's fine and can go one more :)

I understand you want to be cautious, but he's not stressing out there, plus the 7-8-9 hitters are coming up for the Mets, so why not?

 

 

Well he's going out so it's a moot point regardless :p

 

If he has a quick 10 pitch inning would you send him out for the 9th (I would say yes for that)?

So you don't want him to go 8, but if it's quick, yes for 9? :lol

You so silly.

He's not had any stressful innings, he's going nice n easy out there. I bet he can get through 8 without 100 pitches.

 

I want to see him out and i'm sure he does too, but what's the pointThe point is he's fine and can go one more :)

I understand you want to be cautious, but he's not stressing out there, plus the 7-8-9 hitters are coming up for the Mets, so why not?

 

Well he's going out so it's a moot point regardless :p

 

If he has a quick 10 pitch inning would you send him out for the 9th (I would say yes for that)?

So you don't want him to go 8, but if it's quick, yes for 9? :lol

You so silly.

 

 

 

 

lol. Well I see no reason to stretch him to the 8th, but if he has a chance for a CG then I think he should be allowed to go for it.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.