Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I think we should stop trading with the Tigers

Featured Replies

I remember most people here happy to see him go...

 

 

Most people here liked the Carlos Lee trade at the time too.

 

 

I might have to go back & check that out, seems like most were pretty ambivalent.

 

I bash it now more than I did at the time because I assumed the org had something in mind to fill the hole that was left at 3b.

I remember most people here happy to see him go...

 

 

Most people here liked the Carlos Lee trade at the time too.

 

 

I might have to go back & check that out, seems like most were pretty ambivalent.

 

I bash it now more than I did at the time because I assumed the org had something in mind to fill the hole that was left at 3b.

 

 

 

 

I seem to recall that Erick and I were really the only people vocally against it. There was some ambivalence but most sided toward thinking it was a trade worth making.

I remember most people here happy to see him go...

 

 

Most people here liked the Carlos Lee trade at the time too.

 

 

I might have to go back & check that out, seems like most were pretty ambivalent.

 

I bash it now more than I did at the time because I assumed the org had something in mind to fill the hole that was left at 3b.

 

 

 

 

I seem to recall that Erick and I were really the only people vocally against it. There was some ambivalence but most sided toward thinking it was a trade worth making.

 

 

 

 

I was also against it FWIW.

The way the Marlins botched the Miguel Cabrera situation is pretty disgusting. He'll be just a handful of home runs shy of two consecutive triple crowns. The Marlins didn't even try to extend him. He's probably the best hitter to wear a Marlins uniform.

 

Remember that it was Dombrowski who signed him in the first place.

 

 

 

Well considering Miguel is going to end up being one of the top 10 hitters in the history of baseball, its a fair guess that he was the best player to ever wear a Marlin uniform, tbh.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.