Fernandez ranked 11, Stanton 27 on ESPN TOP 100 players

Never stop being you.

This list is not who will be the better player next year, or who has the best track record, or who will have the better career. This is who is the best right now. RIGHT NOW, Chris Davis is one of the best hitters in baseball. So is Giancarlo, but Davis just had an unreal season.

He's had one unreal season. RIGHT NOW usually calculates last three seasons, track record if you will. I agree Davis had a great season, but that was mostly just power-driven. Sure, he had a triple crown shot through May, but after that ... his average went from .357 to .286 by season's end.

While Stanton did struggle last year, his last three years have been, for the most part, solid and overall better than Davis' numbers. That's why he's ranked higher. Make sense?

He's had one unreal season. RIGHT NOW usually calculates last three seasons, track record if you will. I agree Davis had a great season, but that was mostly just power-driven. Sure, he had a triple crown shot through May, but after that ... his average went from .357 to .286 by season's end.

While Stanton did struggle last year, his last three years have been, for the most part, solid and overall better than Davis' numbers. That's why he's ranked higher. Make sense?

If the criteria includes the past 3 seasons, of course. But if it's based on the previous season (and judging by Jose's #11 ranking, it is) Davis should be much higher up.

If the criteria includes the past 3 seasons, of course. But if it's based on the previous season (and judging by Jose's #11 ranking, it is) Davis should be much higher up.

Remember that Jose also raped in his minor league time.

But, at the same time, it's kinda averaged out over those three years. Obviously, Jose only has the one year to average from, so it's spectacumazing.

Even though Fernandez is god and is coming off a season where he was the 2nd best pitcher in baseball (behind Kershaw), I'm surprised they have him ranked ahead of Stanton. I mean Fernandez is likely a more complete pitcher than Stanton is hitter, but Stanton has had four seasons under his belt to Fernandez's one. I would think seniority would have to count for something.

Either way it's nice to have two top 30 players in the game. It sucks nobody else on the team would crack the league's top 200 (besides Cishek).

Either way it's nice to have two top 30 players in the game. It sucks nobody else on the team would crack the league's top 200 (besides Cishek).

Hoping Yelich can make the top 75 after this year if all goes well.

It baffles me that Hech isn't on this list, though, he's a perennial all-star.