Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4/22 Marlins @ Braves, 7:05 P.M.

Featured Replies

If Fernandez gets out of this inning, let Cishek finish the 9th. I'm not saying Jose's withering, but he's losing a bit of his dominance. Also 100 pitches.

Shoulda let it go foul.

 

Nah, you charge in on that ball on doubt.

I'd let Jose start the inning, but whatever.

Hopefully we can get an insurance run here because the Braves have the top of the order due up in the 9th.

I approve of the move. Give the fresh arm and the best arm in the 'pen the last inning. Jose did well and deserves the rest.

I approve of the move. Give the fresh arm and the best arm in the 'pen the last inning. Jose did well and deserves the rest.

 

I'm with Erick. Let him face the first hitter and see how that goes, but I understand why they pulled him.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.