Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

On the hunt for a Giancarlo Stanton Bobblehead

Featured Replies

Hello fellow Marlins fans. I'm currently searching for the Stanton bobblehead that was handed out in early 2012, 8/29/12. If you have one or know someone that may have one and it's just there collecting dust. I would very much like to buy it off you. I'm a big Marlins bobblehead collector and I was out of town for this promotion, and now it seems near impossible to find one. Thanks!

I believe I have a couple. Will check when I get back in town.

 

Are they actual bobbleheads of Stanton or are they sculptures of Stanton made from your fecal matter?

As a Brit, I find bobbleheads strange. We have no equivalent over here with football/soccer players. I fear we must be better than you yanks at putting childish pastimes behind us.

As a Brit, I find bobbleheads strange. We have no equivalent over here with football/soccer players. I fear we must be better than you yanks at putting childish pastimes behind us.

 

Explain why when I search Wayne Rooney, this comes up:

 

Y633-bi1-Wayne-Rooney-SD.jpg

Is that what you people look like?

 

I'm sure you've heard of the devilishly handsome Mr David Beckham, future owner of the Miami United MLS team. He is a Brit, as is Jude Law and the bloke what plays Loki in The Avengers. All lovely chaps.

Explain why when I search Wayne Rooney, this comes up:

 

Y633-bi1-Wayne-Rooney-SD.jpg

 

Sloth Loves Wayne Rooney and Ricky Gervais.

If anyone else is missing any of the Marlins Bobbleheads from Day 1 and needs one to complete their collection let me know. I have a few doubles of the older ones that Im looking to get rid of.

If anyone else is missing any of the Marlins Bobbleheads from Day 1 and needs one to complete their collection let me know. I have a few doubles of the older ones that Im looking to get rid of.

 

Do you have any catchers in catchers gear?

f*** great Britain. Pretentious stuck up pieces of shit. The whole lot of you

 

http://www.britishempire.co.uk/

 

We did actually once rule almost the entire globe. You guys just think you do because you find it hard to accept there's a world outside your borders.

 

Now go and fetch me a cup of Earl Grey you rumbustious little oik!

Extra's I have if anyone is interested:

 

Pudge

AJ Burnett

Castillo (35 game shitting streak)

Conine (All Star MVP)

Charlie Hough (Marlins Ing. 1st Pitch)

Extra's I have if anyone is interested:

 

Pudge

AJ Burnett

Castillo (35 game shitting streak)

Conine (All Star MVP)

Charlie Hough (Marlins Ing. 1st Pitch)

 

Castillo took a shit during 35 games in a row?

Pathetic personal record anyways.

 

Beats my record. Though I don't think it beats the Marlins overall record, considering last year.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.