Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post Game 9/3

Featured Replies

Well it was to avoid exactly what ended up happening. On the other hand, not attempting to bunt could have certainly changed the at bat.

 

 

Give up one out for sure in case you get two outs later? That would only be worth it if you knew the sac bunt would be successful 100% of the time.

  • Author

We need a new infield. Our outfield is real and they're spectacular.

 

I like Hechavarria and McGehee but Jones needs to go for a real power bat.

 

How about a trade for Adrian Beltre and moving McGehee to first? OUUUUUUUU

 

 

You can tell this team is close but they still need some upgrading / holes to fill

 

 

 

The FO will fill lots of holes when they trade Stanton in the 2015 off season.

Offense/Defense/Situational hitting all things considered.........

 

Hech is a top 5 worst SS in baseball.

 

Yup.

  • Author

Offense/Defense/Situational hitting all things considered.........

 

Hech is a top 5 worst SS in baseball.

 

Yup.

 

Hes made huge strides hitting this year and is one of the best defensive shortstops in baseball. I dont give a shit was some defensive metric says.

 

 

Hes made huge strides hitting this year and is one of the best defensive shortstops in baseball. I dont give a shit was some defensive metric says.

 

 

 

K.

Hes made huge strides hitting this year and is one of the best defensive shortstops in baseball. I dont give a shit was some defensive metric says.

 

He stinks. I'm not going by metrics since I don't even understand half of them

 

 

  • Author

He stinks. I'm not going by metrics since I don't even understand half of them

 

Hes the last of our problems. I would rather see us get rid of Jones, get Ozuna and Saltalamacchia more consistent, Stanton striking out less, and another front line starter.

 

 

Some of you guys don't seem to understand that Stanton simply CAN'T be much better than he is because he's already one of the best players in baseball. Strikeouts are part of his game, always have been and always will be.

  • Author

Some of you guys don't seem to understand that Stanton simply CAN'T be much better than he is because he's already one of the best players in baseball. Strikeouts are part of his game, always have been and always will be.

 

That would be one of the minor improvements. Start with being better at fundamentals, Ozuna and Salty, getting rid of Jones, and the starter.

 

 

Stanton needs 0 improvements. HE IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE NATIONAL FUCKING LEAGUE.

 

The infield, however, is an absolutely joke. The fact that this moose loving cafuckhead thinks hech (who fucking sucks defensivley and still sucks a thitting) is less of a problem than stanton striking out shows he's a fucking canadian.

 

Everyone in the infield absolutely blows. Casey Mcgehee had 300 lucky as fuck ABs where he hit groundballs in the holes instead of at SSs and 2bs. Now we're stuck with that motherfuck hitting into DPs in cleanup through 2015. Jones sucks. 2b what the fuck.

 

At this point I feel bad for stanton. Trade that motherfucker to a winning team with a hitters park. We don't deserve him.

 

 

  • Author

Stanton needs 0 improvements. HE IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE NATIONAL FUCKING LEAGUE.

 

The infield, however, is an absolutely joke. The fact that this moose loving cafuckhead thinks hech (who fucking sucks defensivley and still sucks a thitting) is less of a problem than stanton striking out shows he's a fucking canadian.

 

Everyone in the infield absolutely blows. Casey Mcgehee had 300 lucky as fuck ABs where he hit groundballs in the holes instead of at SSs and 2bs. Now we're stuck with that motherfuck hitting into DPs in cleanup through 2015. Jones sucks. 2b what the fuck.

 

I just said Stanton striking out was not the biggest issue. It is just one thing I would like to see improve.

 

Accordingly, I am not sure who you think you are to insult my nationality because of what I think about Hechavarria.

 

 

I just said Stanton striking out was not the biggest issue. It is just one thing I would like to see improve.

 

Accordingly, I am not sure who you think you are to insult my nationality because of what I think about Hechavarria.

 

 

You said Hech is the least of our problems, then went on to list stanton striking out as being a problem therefor implrying his strikeouts are more problematic than the shitty ass overrated by the marlins FO and people who don't understand baseball and probably canadian SS this team shits out every day.

 

 

  • Author

You said Hech is the least of our problems, then went on to list stanton striking out as being a problem therefor implrying his strikeouts are more problematic than the shitty ass overrated by the marlins FO and people who don't understand baseball and probably canadian SS this team shits out every day.

 

Remind me, where are you from again?

 

 

Remind me, where are you from again?

 

 

BROOKLYN MOTHERFUCKER.

 

On a serious note, I love Canadians.

 

On a more serious note, I think Casey McGehee has become my new most hated marlin. Sorry Solano.

 

 

Canada, Hech is older than Stanton and is NOWHERE near as good as he is. Stanton will likely be the NL MVP and be traded in the next 1-2 years.

 

And the Marlins aren't going to the playoffs, so no need to live and die with every game and watch the WC standings. Rest of the season is to try out infield prospects. No need to get stressed or upset with this team. They're not worth it.

 

 

  • Author

BROOKLYN MOTHERFUCKER.

 

On a serious note, I love Canadians.

 

On a more serious note, I think Casey McGehee has become my new most hated marlin. Sorry Solano.

 

I would hope you do. But Brooklyn is not a country, though some like to it is lol.

 

 

This team...67-71....just...ugh. I was looking at gameday and watched that bottom 9th on me phone...At least the team is improving in the win-column.

 

 

  • Author

You're projecting

 

 

 

No seriously, he's looked pissed. I think less confident in the team. Like Tuesday when he slammed wall after Wright's double down the line.

No seriously, he's looked pissed. I think less confident in the team. Like Tuesday when he slammed wall after Wright's double down the line.

 

 

Why would he be confident in the team? That entire infield is a disaster and the worst in MLB.

 

 

Why would he be confident in the team? That entire infield is a disaster and the worst in MLB.

 

Exactly. Is anyone confident in the team? It's mostly the product of other teams playing poorly that we're even still remotely "in" the Wild Card race.

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.