Post Game 9/3

Reading through this thread youd think we just lost our 120th game. Last nights loss sucked and was another nail in our contendership coffin but this has been the best and most fun season I've had with this team in the last five years... by far.

As I've said before... if at the beginning of the year you told me I'd be upset in September about our playoff chances slipping away... I'd be willing to accept that over other alternatives.

Reading through this thread youd think we just lost our 120th game. Last nights loss sucked and was another nail in our contendership coffin but this has been the best and most fun season I've had with this team in the last five years... by far.

As I've said before... if at the beginning of the year you told me I'd be upset in September about our playoff chances slipping away... I'd be willing to accept that over other alternatives.

Of course, but it's frustrating when a team has a chance, albeit quite remote, at a playoff spot and gives a start to 2014 Brad Penny. We all know the chances were slim, but why make them slimmer with a not-so-slim, old, and ineffective pitcher?

And Jones.

And Salty.

And Double Plays McGehee.

So Casey has 27 GIDPs. Did you know, the NL record for a single season GIDPs my Miguel Tejada with 32 in 2008. Considering Stanton is in front of Casey (why he is, I have no fucking clue. Does Redmond even know what GB% is?), I'd say there's a pretty good chance that Casey beats that 32.

So Casey has 27 GIDPs. Did you know, the NL record for a single season GIDPs my Miguel Tejada with 32 in 2008. Considering Stanton is in front of Casey (why he is, I have no fucking clue. Does Redmond even know what GB% is?), I'd say there's a pretty good chance that Casey beats that 32.

Red JUST learned what splits are and is still working out who the hell Kike Hernandez is. You know damn well he doesn't know about GB%