Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9/18 - Marlins vs Nationals - 7:10 PM

Featured Replies

More like Bradgonnahandtheballtomikeredmondsothatbradpennycancomeintothegamebecausehesthefutureofthemarlins am I right?

 

Am I right?

 

AM I RIGHT?

 

 

  • Author

More like Bradgonnahandtheballtomikeredmondsothatbradpennycancomeintothegamebecausehesthefutureofthemarlins am I right?

 

Am I right?

 

AM I RIGHT?

 

 

Maybe on most days, but not today.

 

 

A little wrinkle today, but still a bad lineup:

 

Yelich LF

 

Solano 2B

 

Ozuna CF

 

Baker 1B

 

Johnson RF

 

Hech SS

 

Salty C

 

Kike 3B

 

Hand P

 

LOL Reed Johnson hitting 5th in a Major League Baseball game!

 

LOL Donovan Solano hitting 2nd in a Major League Baseball game!

 

LOL Adeiny Hechavarria hitting 6th in a Major League Baseball game!

 

LOL Jarrod Saltalamacchia starting against a lefty in a Major League Baseball game!

 

LOL people think Mike Redmond deserves Manager of the Year because they don't see him make preschool mistakes everyday!

 

 

A little wrinkle today, but still a bad lineup:

 

Yelich LF

 

Solano 2B

 

Ozuna CF

 

Baker 1B

 

Johnson RF

 

Hech SS

 

Salty C

 

Kike 3B

 

Hand P

 

LOL Reed Johnson hitting 5th in a Major League Baseball game!

 

LOL Donovan Solano hitting 2nd in a Major League Baseball game!

 

LOL Adeiny Hechavarria hitting 6th in a Major League Baseball game!

 

LOL Jarrod Saltalamacchia starting against a lefty in a Major League Baseball game!

 

LOL people think Mike Redmond deserves Manager of the Year because they don't see him make preschool mistakes everyday!

 

 

To be fair, this lineup besides ozuna and yelich is really really bad. I guess what would you propose otherwise with the same players?

 

 

To be fair, this lineup besides ozuna and yelich is really really bad. I guess what would you propose otherwise with the same players?

 

If I were managing, I'd go with: Yelich, Kike, Baker, Ozuna, then I'd close my eyes for a little and tell Leary to wake me up when Yelich was back at the plate.

 

 

 

 

 

  • Author

Eh, against a LHP, out of the race, I can't complain. The only thing I would've done differently is put Lucas at second against the lefty. Why not go full retard against the LHP and start Hernandez/Lucas/Johnson/Baker

 

 

A little wrinkle today, but still a bad lineup:

 

Yelich LF

 

Solano 2B

 

Ozuna CF

 

Baker 1B

 

Johnson RF

 

Hech SS

 

Salty C

 

Kike 3B

 

Hand P

 

LOL Reed Johnson hitting 5th in a Major League Baseball game!

 

LOL Donovan Solano hitting 2nd in a Major League Baseball game!

 

LOL Adeiny Hechavarria hitting 6th in a Major League Baseball game!

 

LOL Jarrod Saltalamacchia starting against a lefty in a Major League Baseball game!

 

LOL people think Mike Redmond deserves Manager of the Year because they don't see him make preschool mistakes everyday!

 

 

Dude, the team sucks.

 

 

With 2 outs, Baker threw away the ball on a pick-off that would have easily ended the inning. Then Hand jerked off.

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.