5/7 Marlins @ SF Giants

Stanton will hit more home runs than he strikes out during this 7 game west coast trip, and Vince will still complain. 

​Nah man he's a horrible hitter. Stats aren't real. The fact that he strikes out proves it  :rolleyes

​Do you have a way to get the Marlins' broadcast?  Late Night with the Fish at 7:10 should be pretty fun.

​Yeah, MLB.tv gets me through the season except for when the Fish play the Doyers because of blackouts. Not a problem though, I just go to the three Doyers-Marlins games every year.

​Ah, cool.  I hope Stanton gets fired up on the West Coast again this year.  This team could really use a boost from him and Ozuna.

​Stanton has been doing his windmill impression a bit more than I'd like to see, but he's definitely been productive regardless. Ozuna on the other hand has become a singles hitter with no speed. That needs to change. 

My Ami Marl Ins.

Deeg Or Don?

Mart In Prado

G.N. Carl O'Stanton

Mars L. O'Zuna

E. Cheer O. Sue Sue Kee

Mike L. Morse

Jaytee Reyal Mootoe

A'day Knee Hechavar E. Ah

Dan Hair N.

Sanfran Sysqo Giants

No Reeyaye Oki

Jopan Ique

Ayn Gelpa Gan

Bust Her Pussy

Brand Onbelt

Just Inmax Well

Brand Oncraw Ford

Matt Duff E.

Tim Huds' Son

Ozuna's BA is up 20 points this year from last year and his OPS is down 50 points... His OPS is down 50 freakin points even though his average is higher...

His K % last year was 26.8% and now it's 27.7% which normally wouldn't make sense. Because why would a guy strikeout more if he's trying to be more of a contact hitter and up his average and not swing for the fences? But it's because he's being patient and getting struck out looking or getting himself into full counts more often.

His BB rate last year was 6.69% and this year and this year 11.11%. He actually has a solid .361 OBP. The issue is that his ISO is down from .186 last year to .074 and his BAbip was a reasonable .337 last year and this year its .409. So basically what's going to happen to Ozuna if he keeps this shit up, is his singles will start turning into outs, his avg will drop and he'll turn into a shitty version of Ichiro.

Da fuq u doin' Marcell. You're a cleanup hitter not a number 2. We need more of the projected 25 HR guy, we already have Ichiro and Dee.