Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/18 - Snakes at Marlins - 7:10 PM

Featured Replies

I saw Rod Carew play at Yankee stadium when he was a Twin. I think it was the season he flirted with .400

 

#coolstorybro....

 

​Also he had eight seasons at .330 or more and four at .350 or more. I'm guessing you mean his .388 year in '77 though.

 

 

DJ standing right in front of the jersey so camera can't get a shot. He doesn't give a shit about Ozuna. Fire him.

 

 

Among managers, Dan Jennings is already the best at chewing gum.

 

 

​Also he had eight seasons at .330 or more and four at .350 or more. I'm guessing you mean his .388 year in '77 though.

 

​Pretty sure. I was pretty young though. I just remember my dad telling me about him being over .400 and nobody doing it for the season since Teddy W.

 

 

I love how they keep saying that's a double for Yelich when it could easily be an error.

 

​No way that's an error.

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.