Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/21 diamondbacks at flounders

Featured Replies

Great start from Chase yesterday and boy were we a terror on the base paths (so wait, the marlins have 2 solanos on their team??). We got to beat a team when their down. Latos is nothing like he was in Cinci. Let's get the sweep and get to 2 games under .500. 

 

 

  • Author

I guess I see why the marlins gave up on Saltalamacchia. He's OPSing at .298 in the PCL so far, but still he's got that pop and we really need it. Our catcher's name is Tuffy for god's sake. 

 

 

Great start from Chase yesterday and boy were we a terror on the base paths (so wait, the marlins have 2 solanos on their team??). We got to beat a team when their down. Latos is nothing like he was in Cinci. Let's get the sweep and get to 2 games under .500. 

 

​Come on did you really expect a Tony LaRussa lead club to not fight tooth and nail for every damn win?  

 

 

  • Author
​Come on did you really expect a Tony LaRussa lead club to not fight tooth and nail for every damn win?  

 

​I know we're so blessed to have such a great baseball mind (poor flounders). I really feel the positive energy with this team. Let's get the sweep for Tony!

 

 

​I know we're so blessed to have such a great baseball mind (poor flounders). I really feel the positive energy with this team. Let's get the sweep for Tony!

 

​Tony may not have us Dback fans in the playoffs this year, but damnit, we are going to be in the hunt all year long.  

 

Remember all the hate on signing Tomas?

 

Tony is laughing his way to the win column about that one now!

 

 

  • Author
​Tony may not have us Dback fans in the playoffs this year, but damnit, we are going to be in the hunt all year long.  

 

Remember all the hate on signing Tomas?

 

Tony is laughing his way to the win column about that one now!

 

​I had my doubts about Tomas too (I know we had a little spat about that), but darnit am I glad to be wrong and even more glad you're right. That guy can just plain hit!

 

 

If the Flounders were smart, they would have been signing up all those Cuban players, but that would require smart front office folks and an ability to spend money wisely.

 

Good thing for the Dback fans, Ken Kendrick is more than willing to spend money if it it means trying to win.

 

 

Those Minnows suck! In Goldschmidt We Trust! Yasmany gotta big booty. What is an Ender? I don't even know where Arizona is at. Go Dbacks. 

 

 

Cant wait to see what today's line up is going to look like. 

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.