Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/23 - Orioles @ Marlins

Featured Replies

​It's "cheating" by the book, but he's really just being too obvious about it. All pitchers have shit on their cap, in their pocket, in their glove...

 

Smith and Matusz and Pineda were just too arrogant to hide it.

 

I'd be willing to bet that more than 75% of MLB pitchers use some kind of "foreign substance" every time they pitch.

 

​Right, so don't get caught.  Everyone speeds but when I get a ticket I can't complain about everyone else because I was speeding.

 

 

I guarantee you every pitcher on the Marlins roster just clenched their butt cheeks a bit. The Marlins will be under a microscope from now on.

 

Any Fish pitchers who suddenly decline starting today...

 

 

​Right, so don't get caught.  Everyone speeds but when I get a ticket I can't complain about everyone else because I was speeding.

 

​You're right, and if the ump had caught him, then good.

 

I don't like the tattle tale aspect, because you know plenty of Marlins are probably also using something.

 

 

Also, for the record, Carter Capps is also cheating.

 

​No, it was cleared by the commissioners office as long as he drags his toe.  He's fine.

 

 

How do you not swing at that?  It was right down the middle.  SMH

 

 

Breaking: Dan Jennings and Fredi Gonzalez demand that all MLB pitchers be declawed so that they may not doctor baseballs.

 

Fast forward one week and we can say both have been fired from marlins.

 

 

stupidest rule in MLB right now.

 

ask any hitter, they are like use hte pine tar, just dont be too obvious with it.

 

if i'm buck i'd check every marlin pitcher now (except cishek, you probably want to face him, doctored balls and all)

 

 

Hechavarria and capps can be all stars! Stanton will be an all star because fans are clueless but alas 3 all stars!!

 

 

stupidest rule in MLB right now.

 

ask any hitter, they are like use hte pine tar, just dont be too obvious with it.

 

if i'm buck i'd check every marlin pitcher now (except cishek, you probably want to face him, doctored balls and all)

 

​Agreed wholeheartedly. 

 

The Marlins are screwed for the near future. Any time a pitcher touches his hat, the opposing manager should have it checked.

 

CAPPS JUST WENT TO HIS MOUTH. THAT'S CHEATING.

 

 

stupidest rule in MLB right now.

 

ask any hitter, they are like use hte pine tar, just dont be too obvious with it.

 

if i'm buck i'd check every marlin pitcher now (except cishek, you probably want to face him, doctored balls and all)

 

Umpire: "Hey you, #31, you're out of here!"

 

Buck: "No, no, no, he's not doing anything!"

 

 

Hechavarria and capps can be all stars! Stanton will be an all star because fans are clueless but alas 3 all stars!!

 

​No, like...I get that Stanton can be frustrating sometimes, but he's the best player on this team and most likely the best player in the NL East.

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.