Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/23 - Orioles @ Marlins

Featured Replies

So....has capps ever started before?  lol just some nice pitching today.

 

 

Stanton should have dived.

 

 

Hechavarria and capps can be all stars! Stanton will be an all star because fans are clueless but alas 3 all stars!!

 

​Hello kettle this is the pot!

 

 

​Too far, man.

 

I didnt say that! You doctored my post.

 

 

​Shit, good call.

 

Still, second best?

 

Donovan Solano disagrees

 

 

​Shit, good call.

 

Still, second best?

 

Harper has a .326 average.

 

 

Those of you who don't understand why Stanton rates poorly in defensive metrics: watch that route.

 

​I looked at the replay and unless you are watching a different feed they didn't show much of his route.  When they picked it up it was just a straight line.  I'm glad he held up and didn't let it get behind him though.

 

 

Harper has a .326 average.

 

​Harper is amazing, and better than Stanton. I agree.

 

But: please never use batting average for any argument ever.

 

 

​I looked at the replay and unless you are watching a different feed they didn't show much of his route.  When they picked it up it was just a straight line.  I'm glad he held up and didn't let it get behind him though.

 

​He certainly did a good job staying in front of the ball and keeping Jones on first, but Ozuna and Yelich both catch that ball.

 

WHY THE BLOOD CLOT IS CAPPS BATTING?

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.