Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6/21 Marlins @ Reds 1:10 PM

Featured Replies

At least Morse has a walk and a homer in AA *shrugs*

 

 

Habitual follower of this board and rare contributor. I've lived in cincy since '07 and can attest to the fact that we are positively awful in this little league ballpark. I'm not sure why I do this to myself every year.

 

 

This team is the polar opposite of last year. 

 

That team was money in one run games and at comebacks. 

 

Two horrors for this year's team.

 

 

Has this team made a single comeback this year?

 

Also, why do I feel like we lose every day game in Cincinnati?

 

yea about that... it seems like we never make a comeback anymore and we are historically bad in cincy.

 

 

Oh and I appreciate what Jeff Mathis has done with the pitchers but enough is enough. Maybe with the DH you can hide him but in the NL, he is a black hole. 

 

 

Just returned from a fathers day lunch, I see the score, but what did I miss? Same old lack of offense? How many double switches? How many homers did Solano hit? 

 

 

Morse with another hit. 2-2 with a HR and 3 Rbi, 313 avg.

 

 

I'm convinced Hand has grown a goatee and is speaking with an accent in hopes Jennings calls fhe bullpen for "the new guy"

 

 

Just returned from a fathers day lunch, I see the score, but what did I miss? Same old lack of offense? How many double switches? How many homers did Solano hit? 

 

Lenny Harris screwed up sending Dee with 0 outs and the offense failed to draw a walk off of a pitcher who walks 5 per 9.  In other words, we had chances to score but our offense is dumb.  Phelps ran out of gas and Dj left him in too long.  Typical Marlins bullshit.

 

 

And to make this even better we get to face chapman in the 9th!!!! :lol

 

 

Lenny Harris screwed up sending Dee with 0 outs and the offense failed to draw a walk off of a pitcher who walks 5 per 9.  In other words, we had chances to score but our offense is dumb.  Phelps ran out of gas and Dj left him in too long.  Typical Marlins bullshit.

 

In fairness, Phelps had Lorenzen 0-2 and made a terrible pitch. 

 

And with the offense the Reds have, not surprising that they took advantage of Marlins missed opportunities. 

 

 

Small sample size

 

I know, but if he returns to the player he was with SF then he'll make us better.

 

 

I know, but if he returns to the player he was with SF then he'll make us better.

 

That's nice and all, but unless he puts up numbers like Babe Ruth I don't see him moving the needle that much. 

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.