What MLB team has the most expensive beer?

CyggyMarlin

Eh, a lot of this probably has to do with the city and not only the ballpark. Beer in Miami is more expensive than in Los Angeles, so it follows that beer at Marlins Park would be more expensive than at Dodger Stadium. (Actually, everything except real estate and gas is more expensive in Miami than it is in Los Angeles, the "LA is so expensive" thing is a myth.)

Can we get one of these studies for cotton candy? At Marlins Park that bag of colored sugar is 6.50 ... for those of you without children who would like to have children someday, make sure you jot down what I just said...

Cotton Candy costs 6.50 at Marlins Park.

My boy is lucky I love him and that I love going to ballgames with him. Fuck.

Can we get one of these studies for cotton candy? At Marlins Park that bag of colored sugar is 6.50 ... for those of you without children who would like to have children someday, make sure you jot down what I just said...

Cotton Candy costs 6.50 at Marlins Park.

My boy is lucky I love him and that I love going to ballgames with him. Fuck.

I would stop loving my child if he forced me to buy him a 6.50 cotton candy.

I'm no economics major but.... I understand raising prices a bit at sporting events and theme parks etc but when you've raised the price of one beer to around the price of a 12 pack at a regular grocery store, isn't there a point where you're losing more than gaining? 

I'm under the assumption that if beer prices were 5-6 maybe 7 dollars, they'd still be overpriced but would be more reasonable and appealing to the consumer and would probably sell more. I love having a beer watching a game, but I refuse buying one at that astronomical price. If they were 6 bucks I'd be much more likely to bite the bullet and buy probably two or three every time I went. Doesn't that make more sense from a business standpoint?

Am I wrong?

Buying a beer from your seat from a vendor. 

Whoever buys from their seat deserves to be price gauged for just having a impulse buy like that to begin with. 

I mi like how they have Happy Hour on Fridays at the park before the game- but I haven't had a chance to go yet. 

Are there free beers next to the bow tie bar courtesy of Coors? And what's the Corona price outside? Or the Duffys/ Cuban Reataurants?

This may come off as a joke- but I've gone across the street and picked up some brews from Walgreens- walked over to Wendy's for a burger, and then crushed two more beers before I've even gone in- all for $13 bucks. 

Beers are Marlins Park are only $6.50? what size/kind?

if I remember correctly, a 12 ounce Bud/BudLight/Amberbock/Yeungling and other domestics from draft In A plastic cup. 

I believe ive gotten them from the regular food stands and at the beer stands throughout the stadium.

that's not horrendous. what's a 20-24 oz cost? $9/10?

I don't know- but I do know a 6 pack from Walgreens is 8 bucks and you got a good buzz. 

Biggest rip off is the Hard Liquor - and the fact that a double counts as two drinks so you can't order a double for you and a single for your date is bullshit. 

Come off as a joke? No way. I do that all the time except I buy street food over wendys. Wear cargo shorts and take another inside the park. Do you enjoy wendys? Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Come off as a joke? No way. I do that all the time except I buy street food over wendys. Wear cargo shorts and take another inside the park. Do you enjoy wendys? Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I'd prefer to eat out that clown pussied redhead from the commercials I dig their spicy chicken sandwiches plain, and the WidowMaker Double Baconators . For fast food their quality got ahead of the other chains pretty quickly. 

StreetMeat is Always awesome. I'll grab some on my way to my car usually. The grease usually runs and lands on my authentic jerseys - so I stopped prepare.  Easier to take it off and leave it off for the ride home. 

The DirtyWater Dogs and Kabobs from the one by the Softball Field/ Parking lot are the bomb. 

[ATTACH]356._xfImport[/ATTACH]

image.jpg.dbea67ada8c70f4cd081a2ea467d225b.jpg

I love reading stuff like this about how y'all go about eating and boozing.

I've had to change my game day rituals as I now go 95% of the time with just my kid but yeah I remember this stuff. Fun.

Of note it's gotta be trickier to get stuff in now as this season started the security stuff with metal detectors and emptying out ur pockets and so on.

I love reading stuff like this about how y'all go about eating and boozing.

I've had to change my game day rituals as I now go 95% of the time with just my kid but yeah I remember this stuff. Fun.

Of note it's gotta be trickier to get stuff in now as this season started the security stuff with metal detectors and emptying out ur pockets and so on.

Crap now I want Wendy's and a few beers. Although the last several times I've had Wendy's left me disappointed. I've pretty much cut that place off my list.

The trick to Wendy's is to show up ALREADY drunk. Can't get disappointed there- Try the Spicy Chicken Sandwhich- that Wendy's by the ballpark seems to make the best tasting one in Miami- and I've eaten at alot of em. Maybe it's the beer, or the shit filled faucet water but it's good.

Grab Chicken Nuggets too. Baconators can get greasy quick- so best to avoid it unless your REALLY REALLY DRUNK and want to shit in the 2nd, 5th and 8th innings .

As far as sneaking in beer- I suggest the Whizzinator. Comes in all colors and nothing is cooler than drinking your own "Urine" while at a urinal emptying your "Bladder".

Warning- Link NSFW

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whizzinator