7/1 - Giants at Marlins - 7:10

Fuck the SF Giants man. Those fuckbags are own my shitlist after their Capps hatefest. Here's hoping Justin Bour pulls a Scott Cousins tonight

Jesus Christ, Bour would annihilate Bust Her Pussy if he went hard into home. He's probably two people in one baseball uniform.

Also, Gillespie starting a baseball game in the Major Leagues after (somewhat) struggling as a hitter in the PCL is pretty...oh, what's the word? Oh yeah...Marlins.

Seriously, Jordan Walden does the same thing and nobody has a problem with him. Yes, it's not as pronounced, but he jumps towards home, too. Same shit.

Also, Ozuna is fucking SLOW.

Walden drags just like capps. The hop is what MLB deemed illegal. Lots of pitchers actually drag. Lincecum drags his foot off the rubber towards home as well. 

Walden drags just like capps. He can't hop.Lots of pitchers actually drag. Lincecum drags his foot off the rubber towards home as well. 

Then why are they complaining? :lol  getting a little entitled after three Series wins, eh?

Dammit, Bour.

There are some Giants fans that the Giants broadcast keeps showing. Kinda sorta a little bit irritating sorta.

There we go, Hech. Way to tell them "fuck you i'm getting an out on a web gem."

Seriously, Jordan Walden does the same thing and nobody has a problem with him. Yes, it's not as pronounced, but he jumps towards home, too. Same shit.

Also, Ozuna is fucking SLOW.

I think they are more different than similar.