November 24, 201510 yr Author So who's in the booth for the Braves these days? I haven't seen a Braves telecast since the TBS era but it seems like I'll be watching a lot of them now.
November 24, 201510 yr So who's in the booth for the Braves these days? I haven't seen a Braves telecast since the TBS era but it seems like I'll be watching a lot of them now. idk but they're pretty terrible whoever they are
November 24, 201510 yr braves and nats announcers are absolutely pitiful. mets guys are great. don't remember the phillies guys but gut says they're pitiful as well
November 24, 201510 yr Author Andy Slater: http://slaterscoops.com/news/2015/11/24/tommy-hutton-fired-marlins-players-coaches-couldnt-handle-the-truth
November 24, 201510 yr Andy Slater: http://slaterscoops.com/news/2015/11/24/tommy-hutton-fired-marlins-players-coaches-couldnt-handle-the-truth LOL. wow the reasons given are even more immature then I imagined...what a bunch of fucking babies... of course its mish so grain of salt
November 24, 201510 yr Author Fuck Loria for not standing up for Tommy and telling those babies to shut up and play the game. Stop worrying what a commentator says. (if its true)
November 24, 201510 yr . Loria didn't like it when Hutton would talk too much about another team's player, another source told me. so get the right players,Loria.
November 24, 201510 yr Author Bunch of pansy players. Play better if you don't want the analyst bringing it up, he analyzes you and your play - its his job. Do your JOB. (if its true)
November 24, 201510 yr Author After his recent lies, I have trouble fully believing this but hey, it probably is the reason.
November 24, 201510 yr Author Tommy would rant about mistakes, but would he ever relentlessly bash a player? I don't recall any instances.
November 24, 201510 yr Author Tommy would rant about mistakes, but would he ever relentlessly bash a player? I don't recall any instances. Who knows how the gf/wife/friend portrayed it to the player.
November 24, 201510 yr After his recent lies, I have trouble fully believing this but hey, it probably is the reason. im trying to think of who he even critisizes...think players with wifes...casey mcgehee? tom koehler (he's a fuckin baby so i bet it's him)? Who else?
November 24, 201510 yr Author im trying to think of who he even critisizes...think players with wifes...casey mcgehee? tom koehler (he's a fuckin baby so i bet it's him)? Who else? Could be any player since he said gf/wife/friend
November 24, 201510 yr Could be any player since he said gf/wife/friend yeah but he doesn't really critisize guys...im sure he said something about casey who i doubt gives a shit...TK just really sticks out to me as someone who is a huge baby, who sucks, and who's wife would complain. Brad hand maybe? Vince?
November 24, 201510 yr Andy Slater: http://slaterscoops.com/news/2015/11/24/tommy-hutton-fired-marlins-players-coaches-couldnt-handle-the-truth Ok, so pretty much exactly like the Steve Stone situation. What a giant dumpster fire and it all starts with who's the skipper. Hopefully Donny Baseball has some balls and will take control of this team. It's amazing.. just when you think you've seen it all with this organization, they manage to do something else that baffles you. It's amazing I've stuck with them for soon-to-be 21 years.
November 24, 201510 yr Author Why is this suddenly a major problem now and not like 10 years ago? Is the Marlins clubhouse environment that fucked up?
November 24, 201510 yr Could be any player since he said gf/wife/friend extroplating more he loves the infield...he loves the outfield...loves JT, has to be the pitchers (who suck) if this is true. I remember that time TK threw a hissy fit on twitter cause some guy said something about him sucking for his fantasy team. guy seems like a douche
November 24, 201510 yr Hey Admin, you think we could start a petition with all the disgruntled fans and send it to both fsn and the Marlins? Make sure you print it in toilet paper, you know what they're gonna do with it.......
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.