Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tommy Hutton let go

Featured Replies

Hope the league get rid of this trashy organization if it can't get rid of loris. Fuck the city of Miami for doing such a bad deal on that stadium

 

 

So after a night's sleep...yeah man, fuck this team.

 

 

 Just wrote to the email address

 

Good morning,

 

          I felt it was wrong of the office to let go of Tommy. But I can't be so surprised. You are the grinch that stole the fans' pride of this team. I will make sure I watch every Marlins game next year, but I need to learn the names of my new announcers. There's Keith Hernandez, F.P. Santangelo, Boob Carpenter, oh, and haha Len Kasper. Anybody else missing?

 

 

What in the hell??!!

 

EVERYONE loves Tommy Hutton.  These fuckers are so tone deaf it's unreal.  Fuck this.  Now we get to read a week's worth of "marlins fire beloved analyst of 20 years for cheap replacement.".

 

Tommy Hutton is great and you are terrible Jeffrey, you and your stupid clown show.  

 

And screw FSN too.  Dammit. 

 

 

That first ten run reel we get will be weird and sad with no tommy. Seriously guys this was the final straw. Not as a fan, but going to games, etc.

 

 

just heard the news on the ticket this morning. I feels like the 2012 fire-sale again. What a joke, what a bunch of clowns

 

 

Great way to treat your fans and your baseball family.  Was there some public outcry to get rid of him?  He's more entertaining than the product on the field most nights.  He's probably as beloved as any Marlins player in this team's bizarre history.

 

 

  • Author
Great way to treat your fans and your baseball family.  Was there some public outcry to get rid of him?  He's more entertaining than the product on the field most nights.  He's probably as recognizable as any Marlins player in this team's bizarre history.

 

Just the opposite.  The outcry over Tommy's firing has been unbelievable.  I have had hundreds (no exaggeration) of people email me thinking my site is the official site with complaints about this decision

 

 

  • Author
I loved Tommy so much. Easily the most entertaining part of the broadcast. But damn guys, boycotting the team? Really? That's not gonna make an ounce of a difference. Write to Samson and FSN to make your opinions heard, I agree with that one. And if it is true that this was a spiteful Loria decision then yes #FuckLoria....

 

But I'll watch the Marlins till the day I die even if Fozzie Bear and miamibaseball were the commentators. I'll hope you guys are just very emotional right now, and rightfully so, but I won't stop watching because a commentator was changed.

 

I said I would boycott FS Sports, not the Marlins entirely. And if they promote Preston Wilson, home broadcasts would become unwatchable anyway.

 

But this news is completely demoralizing and still lowers my enthusiasm for the Marlins entirely. It's all part of Loria's reign of terror.

 

 

This is my conspiracy theory. 

 

I think Tommy Hutton had connected dismissing Dan Jenning situation directly or indirectly. Before 2016 season, Loria want to remove "Defied" DJ and his followers.

 

 

  • Author

Just tuned in like 30 seconds ago so I missed stuff. He said something briefly about Loria and said that he always thought he was on his side. He said that if he was, he would have at least stepped in on his behalf.

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.