November 24, 201510 yr You guys believe in baseball gods? Really what is the pinnacle since 2003 where bad things just happen to us? Loria was with us in 2003 so it can't be him can't it?
November 24, 201510 yr Grateful to all the fans over the last 19 hrs. I'm not finished yet!⚾️⚾️⚾️⚾️⚾️ — Tommy Hutton (@THUT14) 2015년 11월 24일 19 Years!!! — Tommy Hutton (@THUT14) 2015년 11월 24일
November 24, 201510 yr Letting go of Tommy Hutton? i would have been less shocked had the #Marlins dealt Stanton and Fernandez for a bag of balls. Just insane…. — clarkspencer (@clarkspencer) 2015년 11월 24일
November 24, 201510 yr if no one wants to watch the game on TV, then they'll surely come to the park! brilliant move by the organization.
November 24, 201510 yr Author if no one wants to watch the game on TV, then they'll surely come to the park! brilliant move by the organization. Loria outsmarted us all except for you. Well done
November 24, 201510 yr I've been reading this forum daily for a few years now, but never posted before. This is so unfair to Tommy that It made me want to show my solidarity to him in any small way I could. Fuck you, Marlins. I will go back to lurking now.
November 24, 201510 yr I've been reading this forum daily for a few years now, but never posted before. This is so unfair to Tommy that It made me want to show my solidarity to him in any small way I could. Fuck you, Marlins. I will go back to lurking now. stick around. we have cheap beer and stale fruit loops but the people here are great except for that asshole name Admin.
November 24, 201510 yr You know how tommy wins? He is writing tweets saying he isn't done and doesn't sound bitter. He wins because he is a pro and let's me honest that he may even be at ease and happier. Seriously who would like to be part of this shit show?
November 24, 201510 yr Author Sorry guys, I can't get the scoop on what happened here. I tried but my usual people don't know what happened either
November 24, 201510 yr Sorry guys, I can't get the scoop on what happened here. I tried but my usual people don't know what happened either Get Scott Boras on the line, apparently he's more involved with this FO than anyone else
November 24, 201510 yr @RichWaltz 9m9 minutes ago Issaquah, WA Incredibly difficult and sad day; thanks @THUT14 for 11 great years. goddammit. fuck u loria.
November 24, 201510 yr @RichWaltz 9m9 minutes ago Issaquah, WA Incredibly difficult and sad day; thanks @THUT14 for 11 great years. goddammit. fuck u loria. Yeah I'm sure rich is looking forward to this coming year. What a debacle this is.
November 24, 201510 yr I think I'm done. This one hurts a bit. I am trying to figure out what goes into canceling the mlb package...
November 24, 201510 yr So tommy goes...yet for the shit that really matters (the roster) we still have these scrubs. Marlins front office is awesome huh. Seriously, Admin you seem to have pull with sources. Is there anyway we can get a movement started?
November 24, 201510 yr I think I'm done. This one hurts a bit. I am trying to figure out what goes into canceling the mlb package... i was thinking about cancelling it but i prob watched just as many non marlins games as marlins games last year
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.