Tommy Hutton let go

Admin

I loved Tommy so much. Easily the most entertaining part of the broadcast. But damn guys, boycotting the team? Really? That's not gonna make an ounce of a difference. Write to Samson and FSN to make your opinions heard, I agree with that one. And if it is true that this was a spiteful Loria decision then yes #FuckLoria....

But I'll watch the Marlins till the day I die even if Fozzie Bear and miamibaseball were the commentators. I'll hope you guys are just very emotional right now, and rightfully so, but I won't stop watching because a commentator was changed.

I just added that I'm boycotting their broadcast for dramatic effect. I know I can't stop watching.

Eric is a really awesome guy, I met him and spent some time with him. I remember him speaking very highly of Rich and Tommy at the time. Of course, it was part of his job to do that but it seemed sincere.

Is he the best person to talk to about this at FS Florida? And perhaps provide a gentle nudge about not to promoting Preston Wilson?