November 24, 201510 yr This franchise is such a heaping pile of shit. It must be so difficult to suck this much. They've perfected the art of suck.
November 24, 201510 yr It must be so difficult to suck this much. They've perfected the art of suck. Ehh, I know a few women who might disagree with you.
November 24, 201510 yr Author So Hutton has been the main analyst since 1997? He's as much of a Marlins institution as Conine is at that point, and Loria dumps him like a sack of dirt? Seriously, fuck Loria.
November 24, 201510 yr I loved Tommy so much. Easily the most entertaining part of the broadcast. But damn guys, boycotting the team? Really? That's not gonna make an ounce of a difference. Write to Samson and FSN to make your opinions heard, I agree with that one. And if it is true that this was a spiteful Loria decision then yes #FuckLoria.... But I'll watch the Marlins till the day I die even if Fozzie Bear and miamibaseball were the commentators. I'll hope you guys are just very emotional right now, and rightfully so, but I won't stop watching because a commentator was changed. I just added that I'm boycotting their broadcast for dramatic effect. I know I can't stop watching.
November 24, 201510 yr Hey Admin, you think we could start a petition with all the disgruntled fans and send it to both fsn and the Marlins?
November 24, 201510 yr Author Hey Admin, you think we could start a petition with all the disgruntled fans and send it to both fsn and the Marlins? We could but not sure if it'd accomplish anything sadly
November 24, 201510 yr Author Can we at least petition not to have Preston Wilson fill Hutton's chair?
November 24, 201510 yr here's the douchebag executive producer of fsn florida https://www.linkedin.com/in/brett-opdyke-293b2713
November 24, 201510 yr Author I feel like it would be better to e-mail FS Florida. I bet they didn't want to let Hutton go. They are probably more likely to read the e-mails and could go to the Marlins and be like "what the fuck did you make us do?"
November 24, 201510 yr Media relations guy: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eric-esteban-70928527 eric.esteban@foxsports.net.
November 24, 201510 yr Author If people e-mail FS Florida, you would be best to be civil and polite. It will go farther.
November 24, 201510 yr Author Media relations guy: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eric-esteban-70928527 eric.esteban@foxsports.net. Eric is a really awesome guy, I met him and spent some time with him. I remember him speaking very highly of Rich and Tommy at the time. Of course, it was part of his job to do that but it seemed sincere.
November 24, 201510 yr Eric is a really awesome guy, I met him and spent some time with him. I remember him speaking very highly of Rich and Tommy at the time. Of course, it was part of his job to do that but it seemed sincere. yeah but he's PR. I didn't yell at him per se, but told him his bosses are idiots.
November 24, 201510 yr Author Eric is a really awesome guy, I met him and spent some time with him. I remember him speaking very highly of Rich and Tommy at the time. Of course, it was part of his job to do that but it seemed sincere. Is he the best person to talk to about this at FS Florida? And perhaps provide a gentle nudge about not to promoting Preston Wilson?
November 24, 201510 yr Eric wouldn't have any say on this stuff i can find you email addresses for whoever. What about the exectuive producer douchebag?
November 24, 201510 yr Author Eric wouldn't have any say on this stuff I know, but who's like to pass along viewer feedback to the producers?
November 24, 201510 yr I know, but who's like to pass along viewer feedback to the producers? that's why i thought eric would be best...but may as well go to the source. fuck these pigs
November 24, 201510 yr Jeffrey Genthner is SVP and GM of fox sports south (but also has other markets). I'm not sure marlins have a seperate Exec producer. Pretty sure it's all that brett guy
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.