Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tommy Hutton let go

Featured Replies

I mean to be fair...majority of the world will not be purchasing this...

 

But it's my own personal tradition. And with the way this offseason has gone, I feel stripped of childhood memories or nostalgia 

 

 

But it's my own personal tradition. And with the way this offseason has gone, I feel stripped of childhood memories or nostalgia 

 

I buy Bowman Chrome. Also Walmart has clearance on topps 12-14...bought a topps 13 series 2 and got a jose rookie

 

 

when i get back to nyc ill posy my treasured tommy hutton signed card

 

Email this stupid franchise about how meaningful your card is and how this teams owner has the gall to pull this shit off.

 

 

Just now, Vince0926 said:

 

But it's my own personal tradition. And with the way this offseason has gone, I feel stripped of childhood memories or nostalgia 

I buy Bowman Chrome. Also Walmart has clearance on topps 12-14...bought a topps 13 series 2 and got a jose rookie

 

Which Walmart has 12-14 packs?

 

 

Why would Loria be mad at Tommy for hating his team when Loria has shown that he hates most of his players himself. If anything Loria should be siding with Tommy. Again, none of this makes any sense.

 

 

Damn, I remember a few years ago when everyone here was saying that 2016 was the year the Marlins would really compete...

 

 

I can't believe they got rid of tommy, what a classless organization. I won't be watching Marlins games anymore if they keep doing this type shit

 

 

  • Author

I remember all of the Montreal fans who warned us that Loria would wreck baseball down in Miami.  How right they were...

 

Seriously, I had already boycotted going to Marlins Park. Now it looks like I'm going to boycott watching them on TV.  

 

 

  • Author
Damn, I remember a few years ago when everyone here was saying that 2016 was the year the Marlins would really compete...

 

How pathetic we are. At least the Cubs fans say "wait until next year."  We are stuck with saying "wait until 3 years from now."  

 

 

  • Author
How pathetic we are. At least the Cubs fans say "wait until next year."  We are stuck with saying "wait until 3 years from now."  

 

Cubs haven't won shit since 1908. Marlins won twice since 1997. Awful example 

 

 

Damn, I remember a few years ago when everyone here was saying that 2016 was the year the Marlins would really compete...

 

The build was actually to the year 2015. That is why there is so much more panic going into this year than in season's past. The 2012 tear down was done as a rebuild for 2015. That 2015 team bombed and now the front office will refuse to spend the money necessary to fix their mistakes.

 

 

  • Author
Cubs haven't won shit since 1908. Marlins won twice since 1997. Awful example 

 

 

True, but at least they have hope. Marlins haven't played in the postseason since 2003, have AWFUL ownership that's at once cheap, petty and shortsighted, and have a bare cupboard of prospects.

 

 

  • Author
True, but at least they have hope. Marlins haven't played in the postseason since 2003, have AWFUL ownership that's at once cheap, petty and shortsighted, and have a bare cupboard of prospects.

 

Hope means shit. They've been saying "Wait til next year" for decades there.

 

 

I remember all of the Montreal fans who warned us that Loria would wreck baseball down in Miami.  How right they were...

 

Seriously, I had already boycotted going to Marlins Park. Now it looks like I'm going to boycott watching them on TV.  

 

At least you have a ballpark to boycott. Montreal would have killed for one of those.

 

There's 99 things to hate Loria for but he got you a ballpark so that ain't one of them.

 

 

Marlins park and the hoopla and not a winning team since 2009.

 

 

I wonder how spirited the Thanksgiving dinner will be at the Hutton household this year.

 

Fuck Loria.

 

Angry rants all around the table.

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.