Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6/28 marlins @ tigers

Featured Replies

I have major concerns with yelich.

 

 

.304.369.424 in June isn't good enough for you?

 

he catches the ball handed. with this offense you gotta make sure you secure it.

 

 

why.....throw....to third?

 

 

you gotta keep the double play in order with 2 outs.

 

 

Ozuna didn't just air-mail that, he express-mailed it. I'm out

 

And you want to ban me?  That was horrible.

 

 

Ozuna didn't just air-mail that, he express-mailed it. I'm out

 

Go write a heat fa article. 

 

Just get out. 

 

 

I can't be banned, bitch.

 

If I buy the marlins I'll ban you, then reinstate you as GM

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.