Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6/28 marlins @ tigers

Featured Replies

marlins begin a 9 game road trip that has us all amped up I feel. we need to give tigers some payback. the battleground is set. you can expect tigers will get some backlash as it will be no way out for them. marlins will come out fully loaded and hopefully everyone here will be in your house to see this one. let's get some bragging rights, people!

 

 

Gotta start this road trip off right. I think going 6-3 by the end of it will be like money in the bank.

 

rest assured, that if any fall anything below that, you will and forever remain unforgiven.

 

 

We miss Verlander and Zimmerman, and then get 4 against the Braves, who despite giving us trouble, are very beatable. Then 3 against the Mets (likely missing Thor). We should (hopefully) go 4-2 against Tigers and Braves, and then finish off the road trip with a winning record.

 

Sent from my iPhone using MarlinsBaseball.com mobile app

 

 

We miss Verlander and Zimmerman, and then get 4 against the Braves, who despite giving us trouble, are very beatable. Then 3 against the Mets (likely missing Thor). We should (hopefully) go 4-2 against Tigers and Braves, and then finish off the road trip with a winning record.

 

Sent from my iPhone using MarlinsBaseball.com mobile app

 

Outstanding thinking. 100% agree. You never know though. Tigers are so wishy washy. Verlander has been so horrible but the guy fuller has been really good,

 

 

marlins begin a 9 game road trip that has us all amped up I feel. we need to give tigers some payback. the battleground is set. you can expect tigers will get some backlash as it will be no way out for them. marlins will come out fully loaded and hopefully everyone here will be in your house to see this one. let's get some bragging rights, people!

 

Bruh you are too much of a wrestling fan lol

 

 

marlins begin a 9 game road trip that has us all amped up I feel. we need to give tigers some payback. the battleground is set. you can expect tigers will get some backlash as it will be no way out for them. marlins will come out fully loaded and hopefully everyone here will be in your house to see this one. let's get some bragging rights, people!

 

I hope we give them a Royal Rumble.

 

Yeah, I got one.

 

 

Considering Jose isn't pitching and the way the first two games of the season went against the Tigers, I just hope we survive the series or else we're gonna get slammed this summer.

 

 

hardly true. this Tuesday in Detroit, I expect a breakdown of the tigers' bullpen as im expecting ours to lay a roadblock on their offense. I actually expect chris Johnson to hit a homer at some point this series. obviously it will help the team since he and jose look to be good friends, but better enemies. hope there is no bad blood here.

 

if the marlins go 0-9 on this trip, then you guessed it. it will be Armageddon on this message board. I gotta say we barely play interleague in the middle of the week at AL parks so like Minnesota, it really is a taboo Tuesday.

 

.....god I wish I had a one night stand with mariel Hemmingway.

 

 

Marlins face Pelfrey and Norris in this series.

 

Pelfrey is 1-9 against the Marlins and Stanton has hit very well against him.

 

 

*takes Stanton on FanDuel*

 

Oh yeah, still can't play in NY.

 

Any day now Cuomo, sign the fucking bill!!!!

 

 

Stupid assembly hasn't even given it to him yet and they can legally wait til the end of the yar

 

I've been doing free tournies w my friends. Papypal/venmo the winner

 

 

Well I havent posted in a while due to some medical issues with my family. But I have been keeping track of the Marlins and to be honest I like the way they are playing. Of course we cant win them all but look at the standings.We are 3.5 games behind first place. We are 2nd on our division and we are on the wild card spot. So far this season we are becoming contender. I dont know the outcome of the season yet but so far I am liking our chances.

 

 

Well I havent posted in a while due to some medical issues with my family. But I have been keeping track of the Marlins and to be honest I like the way they are playing. Of course we cant win them all but look at the standings.We are 3.5 games behind first place. We are 2nd on our division and we are on the wild card spot. So far this season we are becoming contender. I dont know the outcome of the season yet but so far I am liking our chances.

 

Yup. Hey man I hope everything is better with family. And yes I hope Marlins play to their potential and bring a playoff berth to Miami.

 

 

I actually feel that this stadium is pretty non-descript. anybody been out to Comerica before?

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.