6/28 marlins @ tigers

Guest Vince0926

Guest Vince0926

marlins begin a 9 game road trip that has us all amped up I feel. we need to give tigers some payback. the battleground is set. you can expect tigers will get some backlash as it will be no way out for them. marlins will come out fully loaded and hopefully everyone here will be in your house to see this one. let's get some bragging rights, people!

Guest Vince0926
Gotta start this road trip off right. I think going 6-3 by the end of it will be like money in the bank.

rest assured, that if any fall anything below that, you will and forever remain unforgiven.

Guest Vince0926
We miss Verlander and Zimmerman, and then get 4 against the Braves, who despite giving us trouble, are very beatable. Then 3 against the Mets (likely missing Thor). We should (hopefully) go 4-2 against Tigers and Braves, and then finish off the road trip with a winning record.

Sent from my iPhone using MarlinsBaseball.com mobile app

Outstanding thinking. 100% agree. You never know though. Tigers are so wishy washy. Verlander has been so horrible but the guy fuller has been really good,

marlins begin a 9 game road trip that has us all amped up I feel. we need to give tigers some payback. the battleground is set. you can expect tigers will get some backlash as it will be no way out for them. marlins will come out fully loaded and hopefully everyone here will be in your house to see this one. let's get some bragging rights, people!

Bruh you are too much of a wrestling fan lol

I hope we give them a Royal Rumble.

Yeah, I got one.

Guest Vince0926

hardly true. this Tuesday in Detroit, I expect a breakdown of the tigers' bullpen as im expecting ours to lay a roadblock on their offense. I actually expect chris Johnson to hit a homer at some point this series. obviously it will help the team since he and jose look to be good friends, but better enemies. hope there is no bad blood here.

if the marlins go 0-9 on this trip, then you guessed it. it will be Armageddon on this message board. I gotta say we barely play interleague in the middle of the week at AL parks so like Minnesota, it really is a taboo Tuesday.

.....god I wish I had a one night stand with mariel Hemmingway.

Well I havent posted in a while due to some medical issues with my family. But I have been keeping track of the Marlins and to be honest I like the way they are playing. Of course we cant win them all but look at the standings.We are 3.5 games behind first place. We are 2nd on our division and we are on the wild card spot. So far this season we are becoming contender. I dont know the outcome of the season yet but so far I am liking our chances.

Guest Vince0926
Well I havent posted in a while due to some medical issues with my family. But I have been keeping track of the Marlins and to be honest I like the way they are playing. Of course we cant win them all but look at the standings.We are 3.5 games behind first place. We are 2nd on our division and we are on the wild card spot. So far this season we are becoming contender. I dont know the outcome of the season yet but so far I am liking our chances.

Yup. Hey man I hope everything is better with family. And yes I hope Marlins play to their potential and bring a playoff berth to Miami.