Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6/28 marlins @ tigers

Featured Replies

game over.  It's like they know what's coming now

 

Don't give up so quickly.  Still have plenty of at bats left.

 

 

I'm not quitting on this game. just look at it as we are losing 4-0.

 

 

We have 12 outs left, game ain't over

 

Keeping it at 5-3 I would have been hopeful but that Castellanos home run will do us in I think. 

 

 

maybe...possibly....make a trade tonight??

 

 

I'm really starting to become a Mathis believer. At minimum he should be catching every Conley and Jose start. I know that SP era w a catcher is iffy but after watching a bunch of games the pitch selection with JT catching is pretty piss poor (this could also be marlins bench). Our offense is good enough to have Mathis in for the young guys. That change up made absolutely no sense 

 

 

realmuto went into the dugout!!!

 

 

We shouldn't DFA Clemens,he could take Conley's spot.

 

I hope that was a joke.

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.