Jose's Friends Familes Sue

Piazza31

This is expected, surprised it took as long as it did

I'm surprised they didn't wait for the crash report, which to me means that something is about to come out that says Jose wasn't driving and they are trying to negotiate a settlement before they lose all their leverage.

Sorry for the run off but I'm using on my iPhone talk to text bullshit when I drive

Short of one of them with the wheel in their hand, or trace evidence under a fingernail or on the wheel itself that didn't was away- it's impossible to ever know who was driving.

Chances are they are suing just because they were out on the boat at that time and it was his boat. I think they are praying the family is scared of any litigation and will just settle.

So Jose only made $5 million or so while playing baseball plus whatever he got in endorsements (5 Hour Energy?). Are the Marlins giving his family money to "take care" of them, despite the fact that Jose and Boras refused to negotiate with the Marlins on a contract extension?

If each family is suing the estate for $2 million, where is that money coming from?

So Jose only made $5 million or so while playing baseball plus whatever he got in endorsements (5 Hour Energy?). Are the Marlins giving his family money to "take care" of them, despite the fact that Jose and Boras refused to negotiate with the Marlins on a contract extension?

If each family is suing the estate for $2 million, where is that money coming from?

ONLY $5 million? If they invest properly, they can live off that. The family gets $1.4 mil in life insurance as well. The vultures are out but the Jose family should sue Boras for the bad advice. I think they have a good relationship with Boras though.