February 24, 20179 yr Glad he is gone. Leiter would have been nice full time. Just glad Rich is still here. Wilson was among four game analysts who worked a partial package of games last season and expressed shock on Twitter that the Marlins and Fox Sports Florida didn’t inform him that he wasn’t being retained for that role. lmao I still remember that.
February 24, 20179 yr Yeah this is the guy I wanted full time but I am hoping holly is good too Molly?
February 24, 20179 yr Yeah this is the guy I wanted full time Not the first time you've said those words I'm sure.
February 24, 20179 yr What did preston say in his twitter tirade? I can't find it. I believe it's old, like from several months ago.
February 25, 20179 yr Author I believe he mentioned something about "intensity" and the fact that he once played in the big leagues himself.
February 25, 20179 yr Good. Guy is a dick. Did he not sign a baseball for you or something? What's the backstory here?
February 25, 20179 yr Tommy gets fired for criticizing players, but Preston criticizes the organization on Twitter and still has a job? That's racist.
February 25, 20179 yr Ummm. I'm watching the game on FSN and I don't think it's Rich Waltz calling play by play. Was there a change there too?
February 25, 20179 yr Author Ummm. I'm watching the game on FSN and I don't think it's Rich Waltz calling play by play. Was there a change there too? Its the Cardinals guys, FSN Midwest feed.
February 25, 20179 yr Ummm. I'm watching the game on FSN and I don't think it's Rich Waltz calling play by play. Was there a change there too? Pay attention bro. Clearly a Cardinals broadcast. All they've said about the Marlins is "Jose died and they got Volquez"
February 26, 20179 yr Pay attention bro. Clearly a Cardinals broadcast. All they've said about the Marlins is "Jose died and they got Volquez" Sounds like all FSN wants Rich and the gang to say anyway.
February 28, 20179 yr if you guys hate Eduardo Perez's marble mouth just hope Salvador Perez never becomes a broadcaster
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.