Logan

Bret Hart

It's a final Wolverine solo movie by Hugh Jackman. Over the decade, he has been performed X-men' Wolverine as we saw on comics. But in this movie, he has showed "not the kind of Wolverine". Just forget about X-men Origins : Wolverine that wrecked Deadpool and samurai-style, The Wolverine.

Now the tomatometer showed 93% and 8/10 ratings from rotten. I already watched this movie yesterday. It was a pretty good. Actually I really want to see another Rated-R and no Disney' Marvel movie before. Recommend. 

For some reason I've never been less excited for a marvel movie than this one. It's weird because I know this is gonna be pretty good but I just wasn't intrigued by the trailers. It's like he's just not Wolverine anymore and that was a turn off. It's like "hey here's a superman movie where he can't fly any more, come watch" but why would I? Totally not sure what's wrong with me but that's how I feel about logan. With that said I'm sure I'll watch it eventually but I'm in absolutely no hurry.

went to watch on Friday night , I though I would have make a line to get in, but surprisingly just went into the Theater without any hustle. I like the movie, a lot of violence which it should have been expected for a Wolverine. Too bad Marvel decided not to add this violence in the previous movies. Would I watch it again at the movies? no.

went to watch on Friday night , I though I would have make a line to get in, but surprisingly just went into the Theater without any hustle. I like the movie, a lot of violence which it should have been expected for a Wolverine. Too bad Marvel decided not to add this violence in the previous movies. Would I watch it again at the movies? no.

Keep in mind, this is not from the same Disney Marvel studios that have Captain America, Iron Man, etc. FOX Studios owns the film rights to X-Men.

That being said, fantastic ending to Jackman's Wolverine. 

Easily the best of the solo Wolverine movies. A good movie (that could have been better) with solid performances and cool action scenes but suffers from overlength and predictability. They coulda trimmed about 20 minutes out and some things are brought up in the movie (like a major event that occurred a year before Logan takes place) that are never fully fleshed out or examined (I kinda wanted to see the major event in a flashback or at least glimpses of it)... ***/4 Despite a few flaws still RECOMMENDED!