Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4/30 Game Thread Marlins vs Pirates

Featured Replies

  • Author

Woah woah woah the idea is great but I wanna know how accurate that is. How can they possibly have a pic of every hit? I'm skeptical. And their shouldn't have been a huge Marlins logo on there. You can include it but a Mariners logo needs to be there too and to be honest the Yankees logo too .

 

 

Woah woah woah the idea is great but I wanna know how accurate that is. How can they possibly have a pic of every hit? I'm skeptical. And their shouldn't have been a huge Marlins logo on there. You can include it but a Mariners logo needs to be there too and to be honest the Yankees logo too .

 

WHAT ABOUT THE ORIX BLUE WAVE?!

 

 

Worst tribute ever. And hopefully, Dave Van Horne was lying and this is Ichiro's last year. 

 

 

  • Author

Just got the translation to what Sadaharu Oh said in that video... "Sorry Ichiro-san, Mr Loria told me he was going to DFA you after this game, I wanted to let you know this first but they don't know what I'm saying. Just smile and say thank you."

 

 

  • Author
The message from Oh was bigger to him than the gift which is understandable

Of course. The scoreboard is a lot bigger than the framed thing.
The other day I was standing behind TK's wife at the concession stand. She can get it.

 

does she has a the junk in the trunk?

 

 

Well, yeah, that video board is fucking huge.

 

 

 

Of course. The scoreboard is a lot bigger than the framed thing.

 

Haha go fuck yourself. <3

 

 

Clint Hurdle's wtf face during this National Anthem says it all. 

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.