8/31 Post game

Jumboshrimp30

Unless Stanton hits a home run in any given game, the Marlins revert back. Stanton needs to get hot again. It's been 2 days now. Will it ever feel right again? I'm getting cold. Itchy. I need another hit. Plz Stanton come thru tomorrow...

PS: All this is proving is Stanton is the MVP.

Brewers are doing what we should have been doing. G doesn't start hitting some dongs again soon they'll be too far ahead to catch as well.

The Tellis/Moore combo is the festering infection that, having been continuously left untreated, is now killing the patient. Antidote may be on its way to arrive in 2 weeks, after the funeral. 

Frustrating loss and week but I'm not too alarmed. Win the next two against the Phillies, which we CAN do, and if the DBacks beat on the Rockies then we're right back in the mix. Plenty of ifs but also plenty of ways that we can still make this interesting. 

You may be the only Marlins fan that's not very alarmed about us losing 4 games in a row at this stage of the season.  Last night was brutal.  

Team goes 13-3 and within reach of a wild card spot and you disappear. They suddenly lose four in a row and go back under 500 and you magically reappear. Im gonna start calling you Beetlejuice. 

Like I said, I was traveling during the two weeks they made the run. 

Secondly, I don't need to prove anything to any of you you aren't better because you comment on the board when they win and when they lose or whatever.

You may be the only Marlins fan that's not very alarmed about us losing 4 games in a row at this stage of the season.  Last night was brutal.  

Because we went 13 and 3 before those 4 losses and are still playing the worst team in the majors this weekend. It wouldn't shock me if they won 3 straight next and pick up a couple of games on the Rockies this weekend. I don't have to panic after every tough stretch. 

Like I said, I was traveling during the two weeks they made the run. 

Secondly, I don't need to prove anything to any of you you aren't better because you comment on the board when they win and when they lose or whatever.

I don't need you to prove anything to me and I've never said I or anyone was better than you. But your posting patterns and tendencies sure are alarming. 

Frustrating loss and week but I'm not too alarmed. Win the next two against the Phillies, which we CAN do, and if the DBacks beat on the Rockies then we're right back in the mix. Plenty of ifs but also plenty of ways that we can still make this interesting. 

Agree completely. Disappointing few games, but still time to turn it around. No alarms sounding yet.