More nets coming to Marlins Park

SonOfJack

I know it's not required but it's literally a life or death decision. Whatever teams are holding out on this are gonna get ripped. And if something tragic happens at one of those remaining ballparks when every other team has extended the netting oh boy get ready for the backlash. 

Yep it should just be required.

I know it's not required but it's literally a life or death decision. Whatever teams are holding out on this are gonna get ripped. And if something tragic happens at one of those remaining ballparks when every other team has extended the netting oh boy get ready for the backlash. 

Actually MLB is pretty much requiring it. I always sat behind a net when I'm close to the field. Baseball is a fun game to watch but it's a great social outing with friends. I would like to actually have a conversation with a friend while watching and only have my eyes directly at the field at all moments is not realistic. Even if you are looking, if you are in the first couple of rows, their simply isn't time to react to avoid some line drive foul balls and flying bats.

The best seats in the house have always been right behind home plate and they've always had nets. It does not hamper your experience to have a net in front of you.