Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins to wear Stoneman Douglas caps Friday, Bour to visit their baseball team

Featured Replies

Marlins gonna honor the victims by wearing the caps of the school's baseball team for their first spring game on Friday and Bour is gonna meet up with the school's baseball team at one of their practices this week.

 

Glad they're doing something but more glad that it's something simple, respectful, and not over the top. 

 

 

According to Clark Spencer’s latest tweet, it seems like all the teams will be wearing the hat.

 

 

  • Author
According to Clark Spencer’s latest tweet, it seems like all the teams will be wearing the hat.

 

Not to make such a petty thing seem important but did the Marlins think of this first? 

 

 

For personal reasons, this means a lot to me!  Classy move, Marlins!

 

[ATTACH]1780._xfImport[/ATTACH]

 

036.thumb.JPG.2a5305cc02f72681a07b5942af946cbf.JPG

For personal reasons, this means a lot to me!  Classy move, Marlins!

 

[ATTACH]1780[/ATTACH]

 

Same.  Lived in parkland all my life and went to douglas from 09-12 and knew 2 of the people killed.  The marlins could buy a lot by really getting into the community up there and just supporting people in a terrible time.  Would be a nice way to actually interact with the community like the heat do so much and like the marlins have kind of ignored a lot for years.

 

 

Same.  Lived in parkland all my life and went to douglas from 09-12 and knew 2 of the people killed.  The marlins could buy a lot by really getting into the community up there and just supporting people in a terrible time.  Would be a nice way to actually interact with the community like the heat do so much and like the marlins have kind of ignored a lot for years.

 

I am sorry for your loss.  My nephew was in the school last Wednesday......we were blessed. Just a horrible thing. So much pain.  I have 5 nieces and nephews who have graduated from there in the last 10 years. I am glad to see the Marlins are showing their support.

 

 

I am sorry for your loss.  My nephew was in the school last Wednesday......we were blessed. Just a horrible thing. So much pain. I am glad to see the Marlins are showing their support.

 

Im not gonna sit here and act like I lost close friends, just a somewhat family friend who lost his daughter and like so many people who went to douglas I knew Coach Feis as pretty much everyone who goes there did.  Crazy and terrible event in literally the safest city in florida.  I hope the marlins do some sort of thing where they take a day off and go visit and help in any way possible.  Would be a good way to endear themselves to the community under this new ownership.   I think that's really something they need to do more of under this new ownership. 

 

I really hope Arison or Jeter/Sherman reaches out to one another and kind of shows him the ropes and the proper way to run an organization because the heat are one of the best run teams in sports for a variety of reasons. 

 

 

Is anyone going Friday? If they're selling these I want one , If anyone is going please DM me I'll can send the money via PP or Zelle

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.