Yamamoto sent to minor league camp

SonOfJack

Ellington is such trash.  cant wait till i no longer have to hear about his "stuff"

Yeah, I wanted him gone after last season... Kept hearing about his "fastball" but he couldn't get anyone out... Today he faced two batters, walked both and then that was it, Braves got a big inning

Yeah, I wanted him gone after last season... Kept hearing about his "fastball" but he couldn't get anyone out... Today he faced two batters, walked both and then that was it, Braves got a big inning

I hate when people say a guy has great stuff when they cant throw a strike.  That means you dont have good stuff if you cant control it ever.  Barraclough is similar in that he loses control at times but he's much better control wise and much more consistent.  Ellington wont ever suddenly find control and be able to throw strikes.  

I hate when people say a guy has great stuff when they cant throw a strike.  That means you dont have good stuff if you cant control it ever.  Barraclough is similar in that he loses control at times but he's much better control wise and much more consistent.  Ellington wont ever suddenly find control and be able to throw strikes.  

Barraclough’s control sucks too. The difference is that he has a great secondary pitch while Ellington’s secondary pitches are terrible. Ellington reminds me of Lindstrom.

Barraclough’s control sucks too. The difference is that he has a great secondary pitch while Ellington’s secondary pitches are terrible. Ellington reminds me of Lindstrom.

lindstrom was much better than ellington ever has been. and Lindstrom was never great.  

27, eh. I still think he has potential.

this is going on his 4th year with the big league club and his control has only gotten worse, not to mention he was the same pitcher essentially his entire time climbing up through the system.  He has no potential.