Special Assignment Scout Willie Fraser gone

SilverBullet

Didn't think this needed a new thread but here's a hiring also in the scouting department...

"Lorenzo (a Miami native) had been the Red Sox assistant director of international scouting, one of many roles he's served in the org in a short time."

So this guy served many roles in one organization in a short time,does it means he just didn't good to any role ?

So what could we do ? it's Jeter's team…and you know what ? I choose to believe in Denbo and Jeter,because I have no choice…

We gotta take it with a grain of salt. Could be one disgruntled employee speaking out there for whatever reason. Nobody knows if the rest of the organization agrees with that person. Also gotta realize this was posted by a Boston newspaper. Hate to say they have an agenda against Jeter but many of them do. Lastly it will never cease to amaze me that anyone calls Derek Jeter "an all time low" after years of comparing Jeffrey Loria to the devil himself. Some people need to get their priorities in order. 

So what could we do ? it's Jeter's team…and you know what ? I choose to believe in Denbo and Jeter,because I have no choice…

Fyi, you do have a choice. Don't make it sound like you can't drop this team if you really want to. I choose to believe but plenty of people have left and that's their right. I'd hate to have Marlins fans act like they're disgruntled and are being forced into supporting this team and this ownership group. Anyone who doesn't wanna support them is free to leave and that's fine. 

I still can't comprehend the "morale is at an all time low" line. Whoever said that might literally have been sleeping with Loria and has since been turned down sexually by either Jeter or Denbo. It's pretty hard to go from Loria to Jeter and call it an all time low without having a genuine personal relationship with Loria. 

I still can't comprehend the "morale is at an all time low" line. Whoever said that might literally have been sleeping with Loria and has since been turned down sexually by either Jeter or Denbo. It's pretty hard to go from Loria to Jeter and call it an all time low without having a genuine personal relationship with Loria. 

Just guessing but I am going to say it was one of the coaches recently not renewed. They worked under both regimes and would likely be bitter currently. Reporters love nothing more than a scorned former employee to interview.