New Marlins Podcast ?

Italian Marlins Fan

Hello Everyone,

I will be starting a new Marlins Podcast that will debut every Monday, beginning January 7th, 2019. As a member of Marlins Baseball, I want to involve everyone in this website as much as possible by getting feedback from you, so you guys will be willing to tune in! Each podcast will be between 30 minutes and 120 minutes long. I will have more details about the podcast as soon as possible. These are the topics I have so far that I would like to talk about on the first podcast. Feel free to chime in with your ideas ? 

2017 in Review

Attendance

Marlins Fired Coaches 

Marlins Sign Mesa Brothers

Derek Jeter (Good & Bad)

Marlins Minor League Affiliates

Don Mattingly

Home Run Sculpture 

Other Topics

Marlins New Logo

Changes to Marlins Park (Comunidad 305)

Naming Rights

TV Deal

Trades

Free Agent Signings

Players who were cut

2019 MLB Draft

2019 Top Marlins Prospects

Feel free to leave your opinion as to what we should talk about. I love marlinsbaseball.com and want to include everyone’s opinions as much as I can. This is the new logo of our podcast below. As I said before, I will post more details as they become available to me. Thanks! And Go Marlins! 

[ATTACH]2295._xfImport[/ATTACH]

8ED2C31F-B5CF-4CFA-B4EE-A120D321D934.thumb.jpeg.c353cea956fdcd0454c428cd468027ed.jpeg

I wish we could start earlier, but I like that we are starting in January because we are going to have so much material. Especially if Realmuto is traded by then. Haha

Downloaded for a listen in the car today.  Just a thought, don’t marry yourself to a set schedule.  Record when there are things to talk about.  That could be two times in a week or two times in a month.  

Downloaded for a listen in the car today.  Just a thought, don’t marry yourself to a set schedule.  Record when there are things to talk about.  That could be two times in a week or two times in a month.  

Unfortunately, we can’t really negotiate on the schedule, it will be once a week regardless. However, the length of the podcast can be anywhere between 30 and 120 minutes, which is good because some weeks, there will be more to talk about. I hear what you’re saying though, it’s not a bad suggestion. Once the season starts, it will be cool that we’re on every Monday because Monday is like the start of every baseball week. We could recap the previous week, look ahead to the following week, say who the player of the past week was, etc. 

Hey guys, tonight my partner and I did an introduction podcast for “The Marlins Catch”. Here is the link to the Podcast. You can also look up “Bucco Booth” on Apple Podcast and search for the “Marlins Catch” episode from tonight. We want all of you to listen and give us as much feedback as possible. ?

What link?

I enjoyed listening to it, though there were times where I had a hard time hearing it (to be fair, my coworkers can be obnoxiously loud, and for some reason, the computer I'm using doesn't have the loudest sound out of the monitor), but it seems like it'd be something I'd tune in for.

I enjoyed listening to it, though there were times where I had a hard time hearing it (to be fair, my coworkers can be obnoxiously loud, and for some reason, the computer I'm using doesn't have the loudest sound out of the monitor), but it seems like it'd be something I'd tune in for.

I appreciate the feedback. I thought for the most part sound was pretty good, but somebody said I should use a landline phone over a cell phone for better sound quality. I don’t really have a landline, so hopefully that won’t be too much of an issue. I’d suggest listening to it on your phone with headphones if you can. 

I appreciate the feedback. I thought for the most part sound was pretty good, but somebody said I should use a landline phone over a cell phone for better sound quality. I don’t really have a landline, so hopefully that won’t be too much of an issue. I’d suggest listening to it on your phone with headphones if you can. 

I am using headphones, but for some reason, this computer really lowers the volume with headphones and I haven't been able to figure it out (plugging it into the tower is much louder, but it's below my desk and I'd have to awkwardly bend over with headphones for that)  I'm sure the sound isn't too bad in a normal situation.....I'll have to listen to a few minutes of it later on a different device.

It also seemed like there was a delay and/or you didn't know who questions were addressed to, and then you'd both start talking haha, but I'm sure it'll get better with time.  It's easy for me to sit here and say these things, though, as I'm not the one talking.

Is it going to be just you (I'm assuming you're Nick) and the Mitch, without that other original guy that was asking you two questions?   Or will it be all three of you?

It'll just be nice to hear some sort of program that talks about the Marlins in any capacity.  I'd listen to something like MLB Network more (I used to daily), but they rarely talk anything Marlins, unless we traded someone.

I am using headphones, but for some reason, this computer really lowers the volume with headphones and I haven't been able to figure it out (plugging it into the tower is much louder, but it's below my desk and I'd have to awkwardly bend over with headphones for that)  I'm sure the sound isn't too bad in a normal situation.....I'll have to listen to a few minutes of it later on a different device.

It also seemed like there was a delay and/or you didn't know who questions were addressed to, and then you'd both start talking haha, but I'm sure it'll get better with time.  It's easy for me to sit here and say these things, though, as I'm not the one talking.

Is it going to be just you (I'm assuming you're Nick) and the Mitch, without that other original guy that was asking you two questions?   Or will it be all three of you?

It'll just be nice to hear some sort of program that talks about the Marlins in any capacity.  I'd listen to something like MLB Network more (I used to daily), but they rarely talk anything Marlins, unless we traded someone.

When the podcast starts, it will only be two of us. The third guy, Benson, is the Chief Executive Producer and also does his own Pirates Podcast “Bucco Booth”. Tbh, I’m glad Benson won’t be talking on the podcast. It’s hard to do a podcast with three people talking. Much better with two. 

• 1 month later...